Doxiheart Doxiheart 46-50, F 14 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Affairs

True... Sorry to hear about that. Get yourself checked out.

Best Answer

Never had them, thank goodness, but I believe it's a lifelong thing. Once you have caught the virus it could recur at any time, even after 50 years. I believe that being rundown or stressed, eating or sleeping or sleeping poorly can bring on a new outbreak. (Anything that knocks down your immune system.) There is a very good chance your husband is telling the truth. He may well have caught it long before he met you.

Best Answer

I've read different things. If you get them again after 2 years, it's a different virus strain and therefore a new exposure. So confused.

Best Answer

The thought is bound to cross your mind ,and it is possible for them to lay dormant for a long time BUT he should have told you , in fact he should be obligated to . Genital Warts I think are contagious .

Best Answer

Very contagious. He said they were removed about 2 years before we met. We've been together 7 years.....as far as I am concerned its a lie and I feel betrayed. Plus he has put me at risk!

Best Answer

yes thats dishonesty Praying for you lots

Best Answer

wtf How did you not know he had them before Did you get checked out ? Wow this is crazy srry

Best Answer

He never told me. Have not been checked out yet.

Best Answer

yes, they do reoccur. Also, they may be one of those that you actually can get from toilet seat or rather some sort of non intimate, non human contact because they are a spore . ..< i think ^. Other than the warts, was there any other behavior that struck you as strange or at least out of the norm?

Best Answer

They can reoccur at anytime if the virus is lying dormant, just like herpes / coldsores, I wouldnt worry, but he should get them treated to stop the spread to you

Best Answer

Find out the doctor that treated him and confirm it. It will be on record if he knew he had them and that they can reoccur- he's been seen by somebody.

Best Answer

Privacy laws....wish I could do that

Best Answer

Don't go behind his back to do it... make HIM do it, or at the very least, provide you with the information (doctors name) and signatures you need to get it.. small price for him to clear his name.

Best Answer

Mind you, this is a double edged sword. Either you throw his *** away for cheating OR... you find out he had it all along and did NOT TELL YOU. Keep cool, keep calm... when if he proves to you he DID have it all that time- CHOKE HIM TO DEATH slowly-- or toss him aside like he is nothing for cheating. Either way, the guy is a loser.

Best Answer

Possible, but not probable.<br />
Has he displayed any warning signs of cheating?

Best Answer

Yes.....it's been a tough year. He reconnected with a former love supposedly just online. I found about after about 5 months. He insists nothing happened but he broke my heart. We stopped being intimate until this month which is when I discovered the wart. Very private and changed behaviors, but when asked he denies it all. Am I nuts?

Best Answer

The simplest answer is usually the correct one. It's very suspicious that the std just happened to coincide with his "online" affair. There are plenty of cheaters out there that will deny til they die.

Best Answer

Just put up a question - how do I know you're unfaithful, let me count the ways. Maybe you'll get your answer there.

Best Answer