gina999 gina999 41-45, M 7 Answers Oct 26, 2010

Well not in summers. My mom used to though. I dont. i like the free feeling. Makes me feel sexy too

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

easy to tickle your ****. Free ******* doesnt smell bad like a covered ones

Best Answer

Working women may wear it, but most of them don't wear anything, especially, if they do a lot of walking. As they have to wear the petty coat (ghagra) under the saree to give it support, many leave it at that. If they wear the saree all the way down, there is no way of exposing anything under. But sometimes, women pull up the saree and wear it half way up, when they are washing clothes or drying them. I have had experiences when I had some sneak peaks from lower floor balconies. :) Sorry but this is true although it will not be full and direct exposure.

Best Answer

many don't wear anything at all except a thin cotton long skirt under their Saree. The young generation wear panties, some of them at least.Cartainly not pantyhose/Stockings<br />
The rural people certainly don't wear anything.<br />
In very cold winter they have to wear clothes underneath, but saree is more common in the plains , where cold is not that biting.<br />
Love n Hugs to you ALL

Best Answer

damn Anjalirai ... I'd love to see you in a sari ;)

Best Answer

No we don't. actually some have started wearng panties. But then I don't wear panties even with jeans!!

Best Answer

yeS... most of them do... i do wear panty ... but office workinf lady wear stockings n all

Best Answer