I honestly don't think the three ever mix
Gromch Gromch 22-25 10 Answers May 30 in Dating & Relationships

I'm sure they do, but it really depends on your version of "gorgeous." Maybe you're a good looking but shallow guy expecting a gorgeous and deep girl, but a deep girl isn't gonna want a shallow guy.

Best Answer

never would have put that together

Best Answer

Sarcasm?

Best Answer

what else, am I supposed to say? I'm on hear trying to have a conversation and this is the first thing you say to me, assuming that I'm some shallow dude. Of course it's sarcasm.

Best Answer

Lmao. I didn't ACCUSE you, I said it was a possibility. I don't even know you.

Best Answer

you literally said "Maybe you're a good looking but shallow guy expecting a gorgeous and deep girl, but a deep girl isn't gonna want a shallow guy."
i'm and pretty straightforward guy, i'm just reading from what you wrote.

Best Answer

Yeah, I obviously know what I wrote. I'm a very straightforward person as well, and if you'll take a moment and notice, I said, "MAYBE." Meaning that I meant that it was a mere possibility.

Best Answer

I gotta get away, from texting. To much room for error. I'm sure this conversation would have been different in person. I was wrong for assuming things. But how can you give such personal advice to someone you don't know, that's my point? And to a degree, there is a level of shallowness in us all. the whole statement seems like a passive aggressive bash for desiring a beautiful woman. It's not even my first demand on my list.

Best Answer

I'm good at giving personal advice because I think about things a lot. It just is what it is. Anyway, I wasn't saying that you ARE a shallow guy, or even that wanting an attractive partner makes a person shallow. Of COURSE you should be attracted to the person you're with. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I was saying that it depends on what YOUR version of "gorgeous" is.

Best Answer

Well, then thank you. I don't really know if I have a type of 'gorgeous'. You have definitely offered a new perspective, I don't know If I could define my version, nor I don't think I would want to be able to put it into words. I would definitely want someone who is mysterious not in the secretive sense, but more on the line of continuous evolution, since that's what I desire and do in myself.

Best Answer

Exactly. So, my point is, yes, I'm sure that girls like that exist, but girls don't just come out of the wooodwork and find you, because most girls don't even think they're pretty (thank you, society), let alone know what your version of "gorgeous" is. That's why girls don't USUALLY go after guys and they have to do the work in that area. Women (most of them) never think they're good enough, and need the guy to tell them that they are. It's a crap cycle really, but for tight now, that's the way it is in most cases.

Best Answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRmbwczTC6E&feature=kp
if she can appreciate this kind of beauty I'd be happy

Best Answer

Wow. If a girl...If anyone...doesn't see the absolute beauty in that, and in that way of thinking, then they really need to reevaluate everything they know. Loved the video. That's exactly how I see the world.

Best Answer

Most are girls that were awkward growing up and then "blossomed" after school, brains and humor already established.

Best Answer

Yes they do exist. But those of us who have one nearby aren't willing to let them out of our sight.

Best Answer

I'm sure they do, they just don't make as much "noise" as the gorgeous, vapid, self centered ones so they aren't as easy to spot!

Best Answer

Well I'm gorgeous and intelligent but not level headed. I'm smart, but I'm psychotic. I'm a crazy *** punk. Metal4Life and all that.

Best Answer

if psychotic you mean daredevil, that's cool. You gotta be levelheaded to handle the squirrel suit and fly.

Best Answer

Well, I mean thrill seeker, and "live fast die young" kind of thing.

Best Answer

I like the living fast, but there's too much to see and change/better in this ****** world to die young.

Best Answer

I've seen too much already.

Best Answer

People need to stop this thing they've got going on now, this glorification of dying young. It completely disrespects the memories of all those who are TAKEN too young. And it makes me sick.

Best Answer

I'm not glorifying it. I'm just saying it's how I live.

Best Answer

Yes, ive known a couple. They grew up on farms. I dunno what that says.

Best Answer

yeah that's my problem though i live in the middle of nowhere, and when I go into the city I just am surrounded by shallow ***** who can't hold a single interesting conversation. I swear most girls are completely delusional.

Best Answer

It's the same thing for me. I'm surrounded by shallow, self-involved *****. But I'm referring to most men, of course. I guess it's the same for both genders.

Best Answer

If you believe it, eventually, you'll see it.

Best Answer

thanks for that, :)

Best Answer