unexppeace unexppeace 26-30, M 11 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

We will never know. It goes both ways. So lets settle with 50/50.

Best Answer

It was known that women mostly broke hearts...but men are just as bad...so it's equal...there are some temptresses out there that break hearts too...

It just depends on the situation...maybe the two were not meant for each other...so is that breaking hearts????

Best Answer

I doubt it. Women, in general don't "hit and run" as much as guys do. It's rarer that a woman will prey on a young, inexperienced man and claim to love him, just for s*x.

Best Answer

Guys are a lot more likely to break girl's hearts then the other way around. It comes down to biology. Back in ancient times, a girl needed her man to protect her, so there's a lot less biological temptation present in girls' systems. Men, on the other hand, have sewing their wild oats syndrome. Knock up more girls and you have a better chance of having some of your offspring make it to adulthood to continue the making of babies. Being loyal is harder since their primitive brains have more temptations built in.

Best Answer

I think it is pretty equal plus there are girls who break other girls' hearts and guys who break other guys' hearts. Life is more complex than your question.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

these days, guys do that a lot! but finally no one cares..

Best Answer

In my situation over the years...........yes.

Best Answer

No am sure its the same lol being a boy or girl meens nothing its just that particular type person who cares about no 1 bt there self

Best Answer

I think so

Best Answer