dlmolicares dlmolicares 36-40 12 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Community

After the boots come the whips.

Best Answer

Yes, I think they are well aware of it.

Best Answer

I think some sure are, I don't know that all are...

Best Answer

Didnot know untill u told me........really ...in what way?

Best Answer

I think most guys don't notice as much, for me it's on a deep level, super sexy... not that I do anything about it but it is. Guess I'd have to think more about what way, but thanks for the response and know that there could be a hot guy out there that thinks it's super cool...

Best Answer

wow that's some news really. thanks.....I had some wrong notion about men being not curious about the details he he

Best Answer

Have no idea what the percentages are... I'm a good looking guy and back in the day was like stutter speechless when talking with a girl in nice leather boots. So, throw some on some time and have some fun, at least for a few guys (like me) they'll notice... just be patient if they aren't speaking clearly, that's a good thing :>

Best Answer

ha ha okay

Best Answer

I love my black knee high leather boots.. you've got me thinking dirty about them now. (:

Best Answer

Note to self: Add boots to your shopping list. Question in response.... What type of boots? Leather, cloth, heels, flats, high, low????? Help a woman out!

Best Answer

Wow, thanks for asking! Def. not uggs! Leather is king in my book, heels are best but understand the practicality can be difficult. Sky high is kinda crazy. High but not sky high is best... can be over jeans, with dress, visibility is key. Man, drives me nuts :>

Best Answer

Another note to self: Go for leather. Avoid the Domme boots. Midcalf and sexy. A little peek at the thigh possibly.

Best Answer

Good call... I don't know that I'd be able to keep myself together... thanks for the replies... seriously, for some guys (no idea how many) that is a HUGE plus!

Best Answer

Glad to help.

Best Answer

naked woman in furry boots = epic win

Best Answer

For me, doesn't have to be about nudity (but understand the sentiment) Hot for me no matter what, but more so if not furry... to each their own!

Best Answer

Of course! Why do you think they wear them? Girls love looking hot they just don't care that we loose our minds with lust for them.

Best Answer

I think a lot of them are not aware... be good if they were, embraced it, and had some fun!

Best Answer

Why would women care?

Best Answer

Some wouldn't, some sure would I'd bet!

Best Answer

nope sometimes, idk don't care to bad i like women.

Best Answer

Some of us do!

Best Answer