Oh yes, a liar gets very defensive when someone calls their bluff. When someone ISNT lying and they are accused of it, they generally just brush it off and don't get as defensive.

Best Answer

Agreed 101% to lizardking. So young yet so wise! I have experienced it with my ex and he is the perfect example of someone who gets offended easily and putting up the wall once I seek some clarification from him. Now I am into someone who is much obligating and non violent communicating with me, I cannot count my blessings....bless his soul.

Best Answer

Agreed with what lizardking and danfetish said. A terrible liar will get mad at you when confronted--a polished liar, quite the contrary...Whatever kind of liar you're dealing with, you can expect inconsistent details.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Absolutely. That is a good indication they ARE lying!

Best Answer

What lizardking said with one exception a good liar already knows all of this and will act like the honest man,

Best Answer

Too much info delivered too fast.

Best Answer