MantisReligiosa MantisReligiosa 22-25, F 11 Answers Sep 7, 2011

If I liked girls based on their star sign, I would never get laid.

Best Answer

Well .. I've been seeing this Libra man and I feel as though he's just trying to use me I highly doubt a Libra guy will have that extra love that you hold for him , some are either reeeeeeeally fucken special or annoying and play like a child idk just pay close attention to what they want either way if he liked you, he should tell you Pisces need a dominant partner if he's indecisive and low don't even bother cause it just won't work either way life's to short to waste time . But the sex is unexplainable they just make you feel so ...... Speachless !

Best Answer

From my personal experience YES, very much so.

Best Answer

Well I married a cancer Accordin to all the charts not good but it sure the hell was. 40ys. Sure would like to bring them back. I still do in my memories. Lost her 12ys ago. Kind of hard for the last one to go. sorry to mushy

Best Answer

in mythology, they clash.... i think

Best Answer

LIbra and pisces go nicely together...but they get very bored of each other easily. Im a pisces libra, and I have very contradicting emotions and am hard to understand. also, very wishy washy/ indecisive. (libra side)

Best Answer

A difficult relationship.! I am psicis and had an libra guy as a boy friend OMG!

Best Answer

idk, i do know that everyone loves a scorpio (me) B}

Best Answer

ya right! scorpios are ridiculous...so moody, extremely vengeful, jealous, OVERLY sensitive and so very selfish...not everybody loves scorpios, thats jst your foolish ego telling you that

Best Answer

Hic..... of course lecturous men like promiscuous women,,,,,

Best Answer

astrology is all hokis pokis.

Best Answer