hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 16 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Long Distance

I am hoping so otherwise I will be shattered

Best Answer

Anything is possible.

Best Answer

Does ANY relationship EVER end good?

Best Answer

This question is obviously a question that could be answered about a boy and girl in high school that sees each other every day........Point being, It is up to YOU. To me a man who married a fhilipina from the Philippines. We are very much in love and we met on the internet 3 years ago. <br />
She said if I leave a comment on this question that I should tell ALL the guys who are looking for Asian woman to drop me a letter because she has many female friends who only want a foreign man for a husband....So all you guys, send me your e-mail address and she will forward it to her friends back in the Philippines. Their are many young and beautiful lady's just waiting to find a foreign guy.

Best Answer

My first did not, we were both too young. My second ldr ended in marriage. Yes they can end well. It's work though.

Best Answer

I suppose there are many relationships that are short distance fail so maybe distance has nothing to do with it. If is meant to work and both parties want it, it stands as much chance as any other relationship!

Best Answer

I think it depends on the couple. If they are willing to work at it then sure it can work, as can anything. However trust is the key to happiness in any relationship. As long as you continue to trust each other regardless of the distance, then you should be fine! ;]

Best Answer

No,some remained into deeply thoughts

Best Answer

Yes, if you keep in touch regularly and meet in person sooner or later. Long distance relationship should become relationship one day or it will run out.

Best Answer

YES I THINK YES. WHY?? SIMPLY BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIVED TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER EVERY DAY AND AFTER A FEW YEARS THEY WILL HAVE GOTTEN USED TO EACH OTHER EVEN IF THEY HAD BAD TIMES AND ARGUMENTS FROM TIME TO TIME THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO LET ALL THIS DOWN AND JUST SIMPLY END THEIR RELATIONSHIP.<br />
IT WILL BE HARD ON THEM TO BREAK UP THEIR LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP.

Best Answer

Mine did not.<br />
One of my best friends had a similar problem.<br />
100% on 2 counts isn't very representative and I have no idea what the normal numbers are so I can't even compare. But I'm leaning towards no.

Best Answer

No. Especially on the Internet.

Best Answer

What is wrong with it?

Best Answer

Too many Nutcases. I only had One Girlfriend and I met her on the internet and luckily she worked out for about 4 years but then moved on to another guy on the internet.

Best Answer

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Funny story LOL
Did she a wedding party on the internet too??With virtual flowers and a ring??
And what about the relationship???LOL

Best Answer

Most of them do, you grow to them and then when you finally meet them it's just perfect. LIKE a fairy tale ending

Best Answer

Is not the distance, is the person!! I'd date someone from Florida, & I live in Alberta if the person just makes me want me to be with 'em. Even If I cant live with her, she came come to me & I can go to go to her 4 to 6 times a year. Good excuse for a vacation anyways.

Best Answer