plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 9 Answers Mar 27, 2012

if you love eachother much it will feel like theres no distance ;)

Best Answer

Every relationship has it own mix. It's up to the persons to make it work.

Best Answer

Then its fine but I think they call that penpals :)

Best Answer

they can work but they suck.i would rather be single than being in one.in fact its same thing with being single

Best Answer

It's as if you have a bit of both worlds no? And now with virtual sex online, it's more fulfilling I suppose because there's virtual intimacy.

Best Answer

It really depends, if you both feel like staying long distance would be better for your relationship, go.right ahead. Though if you end up wanting to spend the rest of your lives together then one of you should want to move..

Best Answer

yes ive never had a long distance relationship but i feel the need to touch and feel.. i want us to be able to feel each others warmth and love

Best Answer

If you both like it long distance, the other person is probably cheating. Because I do not see any reason why someone would not want a real life relationship with real love and real kisses and etc. I was in a ldr For two years, and not once did I want to keep it that way

Best Answer

i`am myself in LDR. LDR is not same like regular relationship becouse you both stay apart for some time until someone from each other come to see or visit. LDR can be regular in one way if you werry sure you will end with merrieage and leaving together. becouse is the point to have LDR. if you not think that person is really yours or even you not love that someone beter go in diferent ways. thin you will feels confortabe all time be in LDR? not wish touch or be with someone whu can even supports you? if you love that person beter ttry make plan leave together if you not sure about that person beter tolk and find solution what to do or broke up. becouse you both need find soliution what do ou want ffrom each other and what do you want in the life.. Ofcorse LDR neeed alot of etention but thys things can worrk if you see then end how would you end thys things. is hard but is can worrk. from my expearence i know. if you love that someone beter keep try in the end to be together. :) p.s i get enage with my LDR partner and i feels happpy our goal is to be together next year.:) we together in LDR 4 years

Best Answer