Meeting in person i should say.
Arcadia24 Arcadia24 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 23, 2011

The problem i have with this is, i need to be in the same city or country at least, when someone is so far away it's difficult much more difficult to trust them implicitly, also you have no time scale of where or when your going to meet if they are half way across the world it's so hard to keep that going but not impossible i know people who were half way across the world and got together got married and have kids, but there would be so much to seriously discuss, and i believe it soley depends upon how strong the love between both of you are that is what builds the foundation.

Best Answer

Doesn't work for me...... I need physical proximity.

Best Answer

I would need to meet at some point, but it depends how serious the relationship is, and how long it last and what you both really want out of it, but like i said if i was serious we would need to meet even if we had sent pictures and spoke on the phone i would need to meet them to see them in the flesh.

Best Answer

Takes a lot of work...and eventually meeting or deciding to live in the same city/country. But yes the trust issue is probably the biggest deciding factor.

Best Answer

Never did fancy a long distance relationship, too much pressure on both.

Best Answer

yes.. but you're still gonna havta meet up to see just how well you mesh

Best Answer