If you are meant to be together,nothing will stop it.

Best Answer

Anything is possible if two people really care about each other.

Best Answer

I was in one for a year and a half and ultimately the distance got between us. If both parties are into the relationship and are committed to making it work than it is possible that it will work. There will just be an issue of where to move when it comes to the time of living together. That's not a fun part, because we chose to move into his house and well... we are no longer together because I missed my friends and family and grew tired of having to drive the distance to spend time with them, while he just had to walk over to his best friends and family's homes. I grew resentful!

Best Answer

Doh

Best Answer

Yes absolutely, absence makes the heart grow fonder. You learn to really appreciate each other. I was in a long distance relationship for two years my ex had to move to work we got a long wonderful . We broke up years later after he moved back home. But while we were apart it was actually really great.

Best Answer