Shaun225 Shaun225 22-25, M 21 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Yes everyone is looking for the top 10%, avoiding the bottom 10% like the plauge and setteling for the best of the other 80%, shallow but true. People will tell you that personlaity matters. I say this it takes looks to get a relationship started and personality to keep it going. You can have the best personality in the world but if your ugly no one is going to make the effort to know you and find out how great you are. If you really good looking you can treat people like ****. They will stay with you for a while and try and change you before it falls appart but then your on to the next one

Best Answer

Wow. Jaded much? :-)

Best Answer

I think he's just being pragmatic...

Best Answer

Yes looks matter to a point. I have been out with very handsome men, but the one who will keep me will have a good heart. If he's handsome too, great. Average? What's that? Everyone has something to offer, don't they?

Best Answer

a guy should be decent looking...otherwise love may be replaced by pity..

Best Answer

It definitely plays a part in my reckoning. But I consider a lot more, too-- does he make me laugh, do we click, etc.

Best Answer

Well yeah. We're all human.

Best Answer

Then, those average guys need to find and be with attractive women.

Best Answer

Only weight matters to me. I don't date overweight guys, and never have, as long as a guy is slim and takes care of himself then I don't need perfect ten out of ten besides I'd only rate myself as a seven!

Best Answer

Makes you wonder, doesn't it Goober? Especially after you've looked in a mirror.

Best Answer

I'm glad I married the woman I did!! From most of these posts, I see how shallow a great deal of her gender really is... In my wifes words, a man falls in love with who he is attracted to, and a woman grows more attracted to someone she loves. I agree there needs to be an initial spark, however basing an entire relationship on looks is exactly why there are so many conversations on here that start with "I'm so lonely". Go ahead and search for that perfect, gorgeous person, and you will find them just as ugly on the inside as that incredibly nice, and loving person you passed up, because you didn't think they were "Hot" enough to show off to your equally shallow group of friends.

Best Answer

For the most part yes, but there is that odd mix, Look at Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft! Talk about an odd couple, She said the attraction is he made her laugh. <br />
and she was a LOOKER !!! WOOF??

Best Answer

Do looks matter to MEN?<br />
If your answer is yes, then you know why looks matter to women. And size matters too!<br />
But there are only so many attractive people to go around--then you have to take people that aren't so good looking. Unless you want to be alone and without sex. Which believe it or not, means more to women, than men.

Best Answer

Thinking that all women are the same is probably your biggest mistake. But looks matter to most people of both genders.

Best Answer

I often see homely guys with attractive women. I almost never see homely women with attractive men.

Best Answer

In someways looks matter more to some women than they do to most men. At the same time the standard is lower for guys. We judge other women more harshly

Best Answer