Reneenayx Reneenayx 18-21, F 14 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

people make up lies about this question all the time to be either politically correct or just to be nice. my answer is...yes it does matter! if i'm not attracted to you...then at most we'll be friends. but if i am attracted to you but your personality is shite...then we won't be friends or girlfriends. pretty gets you through the door, but personality is what will keep you with me. werd

Best Answer

Short term- NO not really but Long term where you thinking of having kids with the person oohh hell yeah for your kids sake

Best Answer

Hahah like this one

Best Answer

Well, for me, yes. I have to be attracted to the guy. But personality is much bigger a factor to me :) I need someone who respects that I am who I am, and I won't change for anyone :) and I would respect them right back!

Best Answer

Yup...otherwise why do we spend so much money on style or design

Best Answer

yeaa looks do matter.. hw else can one get attracted in d first place<br />
but looks can be diff frm diff perspective

Best Answer

By having a convo?

Best Answer

and y do u h a convo unless u dont find d other attractive

Best Answer

Um because I'm not a superficial *****

Best Answer

well not-superficial-*****...looks dont mean u hv to be d most handsome/beau around. it only means wut attracts to ur eyes ... and believe it or not ultimately u got to luv what u see

Best Answer

So you are saying you wouldn't talk to someone who you thought was un-attractive?

Best Answer

obv not...
but if i was lookin a relationship wid him..i wud go for a bit more attrative

Best Answer

nope...I prefer average lookin than good looks

Best Answer

absolutley without a physical sexual attraction the relationship will ultimatley fail

Best Answer