I can't see where loving anyone is a sin. Love is where you find it. There's so little of it in the world and in our lives one must take it whenever and how ever it comes. And I'm all for that.

Best Answer

EXACTLY !

Best Answer

The answer could be YES or NO, it's just like Einstein relativity Theory. it depends on many aspects like your social belief's, your religion and many others thing connected with it.<br />
YES if lesbian is prohibited by your religion your nation and your country law. Like in my country which forbid same sex relationship.<br />
NO if it is not forbidden and you feel good to love lesbian, it is your life and you have full command on it. If there's no problem with law and social custom, i think it's fine to love lesbian as long as you feel comfort with it. I hope my statement could help.

Best Answer

tanx :)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

are a les ?

Best Answer

me? No. XD

Best Answer

hehe .. i tot u r .. so r u a guy ?

Best Answer

I'm a girl I just have this avatar for today. LOL

Best Answer

hehe .. LIKE !

Best Answer

If being a lesbian was a sin, god would not create your genetic code to make you love another female. Simple as that.

Best Answer

LIKED !

Best Answer