Or is the Black Muslim movement something apart from traditional Islam?
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 15 Answers Dec 26, 2011

(Islam> than any ethnicity, nationality, race, purple, blue, dragon or alien...) As far as i know it doesn't care abt all of that, foremost its all abt being one regardless..

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

I wasn't referring to their skin color, I was referring to the doctrine they follow.

Best Answer

A muslim is a muslim no matter color, creed, location. Ever seen Hajj? They dress all the same, wonder why? Because no mater what station in life you might be as a muslim, if you are muslim and practicing, you are the same in the Eyes of Allah .

Best Answer

That's like saying "a Christian is a Christian" without looking at the question of Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.

Best Answer

A Christain is a Christain- in that Jesus Christ is the risen Savior- thereafter defferent denominations offere different methods of worship to effect that belief whether it be Episcopal, Catholic, Lutherin, Baptist etc- but a Christain is a Christain and A Jew is A Jew (orthodox, reform, Lubbuvich, etc)

Best Answer

exactly. There is no need to peg between who is what religion. I know of black muslims that are very true and then i know of some that are just hypocrites. Christian's believe in Christ, even the differenct sects of muslims believe in Muhammad, just depend before or after death.

Best Answer

I was asking whether mainstream Muslims consider Black Muslims (the followers of Elijah Mohammed) to be true Muslims, or if they consider them the same way some traditional Christians consider members of the Mormon Church not to be true Christians.

Best Answer

HUH? What in the heck does that mean?

Best Answer

All muslims are animal filth, scum and dog dirt. They just love chopping peoples heads off just the fun of it and their sex pervert peodophile prophet teaches this filth. Dirty filth.

Best Answer

it's how we see Orthodox gipsies,but 5 times worse.It's a fact - a lot of my friends are Muslims

Best Answer

Pretty good for a guy who claimed he lived in the Balkans a month ago.

Best Answer

I'm talking about real Muslims,not that crossatlantic circus

Best Answer

What he's not a sad Serb of the Balkans proud of ethnic cleansing?

Best Answer

surprised to see that I have a lot of Muslim friends ?

Best Answer

no they consider them as true Muslims i watched in youtube <br />
some shekh who crying for Muslims in Burma , France<br />
and US (Muslim girl who git killed cuz of her hijab )

Best Answer

Our prophet Mohammad peace be upon him said<br />
((O people, Your God is one, Your Father is one (Adam). And Arabic is not preferred to Ajami (non-Arabic) nor Ajami to Arabic and nor Arabic to Red (white people) and nor Red to Arabic and nor Black to Red and nor Red to Black black, except by piety ..))<br />
Which means if you are a good Muslim who follow the rules of Islam, you will be better in God eyes than any Arabic or White or Yellow who doesn't obey God rules. Islam is the only religion that unit the whole races and make them equal.

Best Answer

Your prophet was a cold blooded killer, child rapist and sex pervert! All you people are scum!

Best Answer

they're as MUSLIMs as other MUSLIMS are!

Best Answer

bijouxbroussard is right, they look upon the nation of Islam as kooks.

Best Answer

Probably comparable to the attitude of mainstream Christians towards tradionalist Mormonism. Nation of Islam is a sect only very loosely ba<x>sed on the principles of Islam; mostly they're about black separatism and autonomy. They came into being in response to the segregation and poverty duing the 1930's

Best Answer

what are you talking about ? why do you care if other muslims consider black muslim as true or not. It's Allah who will decide a black or non-black is muslim or not. why killing yourself with such prejudiced thoughts. No one but idiots think of Blacks as less muslim or less anything.

Best Answer

I wasn't referring to Blacks as a race, but to the US-originated religion that calls itself "Black Muslim", most often associated with the teaching of the Prophet Elijah Muhammad and Malcom X, but which I THINK has other religious texts besides the Koran they base their beliefs on.

Best Answer

I didnt know there is another religion where Malcolm X is considered as Prophet. are you sure they call themselves as Muslim bcoz I am 100% sure they're not Muslim if they're calling Malcolm X a prophet.

Best Answer

NOT sure if Malcom X was considered a prophet, but (as someone corrected me the "Nation of Islam") Elijah Muhammad evidently was. Are you Muslim?

Best Answer

yes i am muslim and if one call oneself as muslim then he/she can use only and only Quran and Hadith as the source to learn about Islam. I don't know what is "Nation of Islam" and who is Elijah Muhammad. I know Muhammad (pbuh) was the last prophet and slave of one god Allah.

Best Answer

OR are Black Muslims REALLY secret Republicans in drag?

Best Answer

probably not. Theres more black Muslims in Afrika than Christians.

Best Answer

If you mean Nation of Islam,no. It's pieces together with concepts of Islam but ultimately friends on political mixed with Islam. At one time leaders claimed that black Africans were the only true Muslims and would wipe out all other muslims in a great holy war. Then that someone was changed and interchanged.

Best Answer

Evidently Malcom X went on the Haj and had a revelation when he saw Muslims of all colors interacting.

Best Answer

Supposedly yes says one book about him. But he still preached the death nonblack Muslims that Farrakhan later took up. But then Farrakhan changed his tune when he saw Arabs were a good voting bloc in certain areas.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter your place our your color Islam is handbook for life they are things to do and things to not do if follow it correctly you are a Muslim

Best Answer