Decomana Decomana 56-60, M 7 Answers Apr 3, 2012

The best tasteing thing I have ever tasted. And I'm straight. I do not have any desire to share my wife or girlfriend with another man and then clean her out.

Best Answer

Me, its awesome

Best Answer

I have but was scared she would think I am gay for wanting to taste it

Best Answer

Yes, it feels a hot and dirty thing to do.

Best Answer

Yes. I love licking p**** anyway. From tasting my own c um, I have found I love my own c um. So combining the two just makes perfect sense. Yes, your girl might think it strange at first, may even try to stop you, but do it anyway. After you do it a couple times, you will like licking her p**** full of your c um even more then just regular p**** licking, and she will start to love it as well. I tell my wife the c um is a reward, and when I lick her good, and she org***s, I want her to push out the c um into my mouth as a reward for licking her good. She quickly got into it, and tells me to lick her clean, and when I got her off, she really does push extra, and she likes to say, 'there you go honey,' when it is happening and she is pushing the c um into my mouth. It also drives me wild to hear her say that as I am getting a mouth full.......Have fun with it....

Best Answer

mmm delicious

Best Answer

Yes and I love watching her get ****** by other guys then eating their *** out of her *****

Best Answer