I like the curves of BBW, but more importantly they need to be confident, comfortable and know what they want in bed. A BBW or skinny mini is no fun if they just lay there like a cold fish.

Best Answer

No - I always look at nice trim women with admiration, but when I look in a mirror I cant say Im Brad Pitt so I dont expect them to be like Angelina. The biggest girl I dated was a UK size 16 - that was big enough for me but to be honest if she has a nice attitude and a pretty face I wouldnt say no. As foir going for a bigger woman then no I dont find rolls of fat attractive, I mights find the woman attractive though still but that doesnt depend upon her size.

Best Answer

That's exactly how I feel as well. Personally, I've always disliked the term "BBW" because it catagorizes ALL large women. I do admit my preference for larger women because there is just so much more to them both physically AND characteristically. Mayber it's just my personal observations but I've met very few substantive women who were shrill, mean, or thought they were so "special" (I cannot find words to describe that attitude where they might think they were "all that") Plus, I do find that bigger women generally have BIGGER boobs (my favorite part. Yes, I am a boob man)

Best Answer