20cincireds12 20cincireds12 18-21, M 9 Answers Jun 24, 2012

Large intellect, small ego, any size penis.

Best Answer

Smart woman haha

Best Answer

I can only speak for myself, but, I'm not shall we say a large fr<x>amed person, so for me about 6.5 inches and not real skinny, but not can sized either, I don't like it to "bottom out" that hurts, nor do I want it painful to enter, don't know why women say they need ginormous equipment , I figure they must have ginormous, uh, receptacles!

Best Answer

Size doesn't matter as long as he knows how to use it.<br />
I've been with lots of guys and lots of sizes.....it's just pointless to focus on that one thing. My best lover had a 4-1/2" penis. Worst lover, hands down, 9-1/2+ because he was afraid to use it.

Best Answer

Studies show that the average women prefers an eight inch penis.

Best Answer

Wow, what study is this?

Best Answer

My friend lives at an institute somewhere, did you also know the average size of an American man's penis is six inches? For the average American woman, ten is the borderline of too big.

Best Answer

And a blue whale's penis is the size of a car and called a dork. A blue whales vagina is the size of a door.

Best Answer

Dude, haha, glad im not a whale. Cause thats nasty

Best Answer

the other answers say it. nice guy, clever and over 5 inches!<br />
I once had a 12 but it was very big and well a little painful!

Best Answer

Well ive heard that long... Do hurt. But, if you had to chose between just 5 and 12. Which would you pick?

Best Answer