me myself personaly once or twice a day
STORY101 STORY101 26-30, M 20 Answers Jan 13, 2010

I have always wanted to know how often men do it secretly. I love to watch so he doesn't get to play secretly often. I will also admit I am in love with my shower massager and the jets in the jacuzzi tub... so at least twice a day. Believe me if I didn't most men could not keep up with my needs. So is that more than most men?

Best Answer

Depends on the woman

Best Answer

mostly i ********** remembering womens back

Best Answer

I do about four or five days a week. Somedays more than once

Best Answer

Your ***** smile everyday he hee

Best Answer

I can admit it. I'm not a sex fiend, but I *********** pretty often when I was married....

Best Answer

I am 64 married male. Yes, I ********** daily. I fantasize of my wifes friends and my hair stylist, a 47 year old blonde hottie. I visualize having hot sex with Sandra.

I usually jack off to bbw ****...........

Best Answer

At least twice or three times a day. My husband couldn't keep up with my "demands"

Best Answer

Every day.

Best Answer

I doubt it

Best Answer

Uh-oh. I was supposed to keep it secret?

Best Answer

I doubt seriously that ANY woman masturbates as much as ANY man.

Best Answer

every day

Best Answer

Most married women I know don't **********. They see this as child's play, at best, and look strangely at people claiming to use vibrators and other contraptions to *** - as it they had nothing else to do with their lives. A married woman gets ******, that's what she got married for. If she can't get ****** for some reason, she just keeps quiet - even the wildest females can have long periods of sexual quiet. To a large extent, the wildly ************ female is a male fantasy, some kind of projection of his own habits of rubbing the salami when it gets hard. Actually, I met a lot of women who did not ********** ever, married or not - those who do have either a very high and somewhat masculine sex drive, or do it to relieve the irritation of their bits.

Best Answer