igottabeme igottabeme 36-40 22 Answers Mar 16, 2011

I enjoy giving oral sex to my husband, sometimes just to please him, sometimes cuz pleasing him turns me on. Of course some nights i'm less into it than others, but it happens to the best of us ;)

Best Answer

I'm married and I love it, I love it because it turns me on as well as him, I feel good because I know I am pleasing him and because I know whatever I give will be returned three fold :o)

Best Answer

Oral sex is the opposite of rejection.

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT!!!!! Why do you think my EX husband still pays for all of my bills??? All of the years of exceptional ummmm.......service........wink!

Best Answer

I love to. But my girl friend hates to give her husband oral which was enormously frustrating for him. So she gave him permission to get it elsewhere, as long as it was from another guy. He wasn't thrilled with the idea, but got frustrated enough to try it (he used CL of course). Big surprise--there are tons of guys who were interested, no reciprocation wanted!. He could be very choosy and has a stable of 5 guys--all say they are straight, all married, in great physical shape, and according to him generally nice guys.

Best Answer

5 guys, all str8 & all married, who want to give blow jobs to other men?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Women are so clueless! Those guys are CLOSET GAY or BISEXUAL and
their women don't know how or don't care to please them.

Best Answer

High-libido women usually love it. Others, it's dicey.

Best Answer

I come everytime he kisses my face (lips, cheeks, forehead), everytime he hold my hands, everytime we talk on the phone. But I'm totally against bjs, anal, rimjobs, being eaten out.

Best Answer

How would you describe those *******? Do they happen in your genitals or in your face itself?

Best Answer

Feels like a strong and powerful electricity passes through my whole body especially my gemnitals, stomache and waist, I can't feel my legs.

Best Answer

im married and i enjoy it, both because he likes it and its a turn on

Best Answer

My wife doesnt like it, or at least has to be asked and I am very shy about it. It makes me crazy mentally and I am quite content in all other areas. 25 years married. She will do a little if asked, but doesnt finish, and thinks she has really done something special. I feel deprived. I feel even worse for not complaining, but I bring it up every few years that it would mean a lot. How do I discuss this? what if she really does hate it. Am I being TOO considerate? Would love to have married women's perspective only please.

Best Answer

I think a big difference between women who love it and women who don't is that women who love it feel they're damn good at it. So if you ever get another chance, do be generous with the positive feedback.

Best Answer

Yeah it happened in many cases...

Best Answer

My wife hates it.

Best Answer

While my wife really enjoys receiving, it is clear that she prefers not to have to reciprocate. She will try to get by with a hand job. While she is getting better at those... its just not the same. Then there is 69 which she likes even less...

Best Answer

Obviously there is a divorce in your future, friend.
If she loves "taking" but doesn't like "giving", (even to
her husband of all people), the woman is a goocher.

Best Answer

I have been with my wife for 25 years and I can tell you overtime the blow jobs have decreased. I can also tell you that the amount of Oral sex she gets has greatly increased as well her ****** have increased adn intesnifed. I seldom get a ******* for the hell of it, and the last time that she gave me one with out me asking for one and for her to swallow it has been quite a while. But I love her and enjoy giving her pleasure and I know that i can make her *** and know how much she enjoys that. <br />
Most of my guy freinds that are married do not get them either, a coupple have said why did she suck my **** before we were married and had kids and she will not go near it now. so enjoy it when they are young and eager to suck ****, get it all you can, or maybe they only suck so many and when they hit that number they are done? not sure

Best Answer

Bona fide evidence of why I like being gay. BJs are treasured
by gay men, and the giving is just as much fun as the getting!

Best Answer

Agree. Wedding cake is the end of oral sex.

Best Answer

That's why the bride smiles so big walking back down the isle..........she knows she gave her last blow job.

Best Answer

No! Some people like it and some don't.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

My wife stopped giving oral once we were married, which is what led me to finding someone else who would go down

Best Answer

I'm not sure that married has everything to do with it... Maybe how long a couple has been together. I prob gave him more before we were married... But that was before we were regularly having sex...<br />
But I still enjoy giving.. I like to please my man.. Been together 20 years.. But I don't finish him off that way usually... I don't know how much that matters.. I will start him off that way... And/or in between... But I like a good puszy **** ;)

Best Answer