kkmaryj kkmaryj 18-21, F 23 Answers Aug 17, 2010

Yes they do appreciate one Woman.

Best Answer

That is a very good question. CALLING ALL DECENT MEN OUT THERE!.... well, if we get some positive answers from this question, there may still be some good guys in today's society. =]

Best Answer

You'll find it when you start dating men who have already resolved adolescence and have gotten beyond the search and discovery stage. At your age, the guys you meet are still seeking to find out who they are and what is compatible with them. They're not looking to settle down. Realize that (if the person doesn't step into a role, which only delays the resolution of adolescence) women tend to resolve adolescence about age 24 and men about age 28. Females start puberty before males, so tend to resolve adolescence before males.

Best Answer

Biological attraction between male and female is one thing. Human love is really something else altogether. The first one belong to the senses. We have it in common with ordinary animals. The second belong to the human intellect. And we have it in common with GOD and all HIS angels. The devils have lost forever their capacity and willingness for loving. Biological attraction is sensual and is not confined to one partner. Human love, too, is not necessarily confined to one partner. The only trouble is that human beings are capable of happiness. The ordinary animal is capable of sensual pleasure. Not happiness, strictly speaking. Happiness is for intellectual beings, and the human being is one. And there's something mysterious about this thing called happiness. Human happiness demands that relationship between man and woman be of two kinds - one is ordinary, the other is intimate. Sex belongs to intimate relationships. Only. It should never happen in ordinary relationships. Human happiness demands that intimate relationships be confined to one man and one woman. That's why people have to decide whether to rest content in the pleasure, or go beyond pleasure and be happy. If pleasure only any partner will do. But if both decide to pursue happiness they'll have to stick with each other till death. Trouble comes when only one of the partners decide to be happy. And the other decides to pursue pleasure, and never mind happiness.

Best Answer

I'm not a guy, but based on past experience, here's my opinion- guys don't always want to be with more than one woman BUT they do however see women they are attracted to everyday whether we like it or not, so if you're asking will guys always be attracted to other women, the answer is "yes". As a woman we want to believe that our guy only has eyes for us, but that just isn't logical, not even as a woman because we too will appreciate the attractiveness of other men even if we are in a happy healthy relationship. I think what you're really asking is will guys always cheat.<br />
The key factor in either reacting to the attraction or ignoring it, to the point of possibly not even noticing it, is whether we allow ourselves to indulge in the fantasy of said attraction. This will depend greatly on a lot of factors such as upbringing, religious beliefs, and personal history to name a few. For any guy (or girl for that matter), if he holds a firm belief that cheating is ouside the realm of possibility for himself, for whatever reasons, he won't allow himself the indulgence. But if, however, he allows himself to believe that it's normal acceptable behavior under the right circumstances, he will start creating those circumstances for himself (e.g. telling himself things like, "my wife doesn't treat me right" or "I don't get all the sex I need") essentially convincing himself that he has a viable right or a reason to do it.<br />
In the end, for both men AND women, I think infidelity has very little to do with the partner the person has and everything to do with the personal decision they have made to either be a cheater or not. I've seen many relationships where the woman treats him like crap, but the man would never give a second thought to cheating because he wouldn't forgive himself. As well as relationships where the guy couldn't possibly ask for more from a woman they are with, but can't keep his willy in his pants because he thinks it's just the "man" thing to do.

Best Answer

The only type of male that will only have eyes for one women is a Christian male with God placed at the head of his life. The trick is knowing how focused the man is on God.

Best Answer

Yes I can appreciate the woman I am with right now. But outside the current moment I do not limit myself to that experience; I remain open to all worthy women.

Best Answer

I guess I am a lesbian who kinda thinks like a dude in that i never appreciated just one women until the present one who just left me i wasted every good quality i had on her but i like the fact i am not to blame i did not cheat and kept my word on everything that i said i would do the problem is her not me

Best Answer

Well not in my life time have i ever met a guy that just wants one woman. But i am sure there are some decent guys out there.

Best Answer

Not all men are seeking for more, but I think that if any man has a girl who is willing to share, he would not refuse. You know what I;m talkin about .

Best Answer

My boyfriend really does appreciate me - turns out I'm about the only one (woman) who understands him and accepts him for who he is. He appreciates that I am honest and have never sold myself to be someone I'm not. Being one way when he frist met me and becoming someone else (something he didn't want or ask for) after the relationship evolves. I believe it is possible - it may be rare, but possible. I know it is because I've finally found one who just wants me and only me.

Best Answer

My man certainly does...appreciate me that is!

Best Answer