No

Best Answer

Not necessarily.

Best Answer

I just got cheated on by my fience. We're still working through things. Idk if i can stomach it. Look at it like this for both male and female. What would it take for you to cheat on your s/o. 1 you would have to be unhappy. 2 you really don't care how the other person is going to feel about you completely wreaking their lives and truning everything upside down plus if kids are part of the relationship. 3 you're to much of a coward to end it or talk to them about it. I mean why tell someone you love them if you don't. Its just time wasted for your s/o. Are you so selfish that you can't stand the thought of them with someone else. But you don't want to hurt them. Really cheating is just so ****** up especially if you know the other person really cares about you and wants to be with you not to mention spend the rest of their lives with you. So no I don't think cheaters feel bad about cheating. I mean why would they. Every relationship is different and I'm sure having an affair seems like the best idea. People that have cheated in ltr or in marriage don't understand the concept of love. Really i think if a cheater feel head over hills in love with someone and they cheated on them then yeah they'd feel guilty about cheating having experienced it first hand. So just remember what comes around goes around.

Best Answer

People feel guilty about different things. Being male or female isn't what makes the difference.

Best Answer

Probably. Men seem to feel guilty about being virgins, for example, some women still feel guilty if they aren't.

Best Answer

ummmmmmmm YEAH

Best Answer