missmeganxoxo missmeganxoxo 22-25, F 15 Answers Sep 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Sometimes. But sadly, not always. My husband fell in love with our daughter but didn't seem to need me. I wrote a story about it, it's in my profile so I won't tell the whole sad story here, lol. Relationships are complicated and sometimes things just don't play out how you hope.

Best Answer

Yes I read somewhere ( I have not experienced it though)<br />
There is this sense of gratitude spurts in man about the woman in his life who gave his offspring. So the bond gets even intense .

Best Answer

This is interesting! Would be great to read up on this more! Do you remember where you read this?

Best Answer

I am not sure where , but sure I did read this ( or similar meaning stuff).

Best Answer

I love this question! I have yet to experience this then Ill let you know ;)

Best Answer

When I saw my daughter for the first time, I felt a bond with my child. It was a shocking feeling seeing that brand new little face that was so much like mine. I've always been close with my wife. That didn't change on my daughter's birthday.

Best Answer

At this point, the spawn host has served its purpose and is no longer required. It is frequently discarded.

Best Answer

Had an image in my head of the stomach-busting scene in that Alien movie.

Best Answer

some

Best Answer

Not necessarily. The stress of children has broken many marriages apart. Seeing their child for the first time can be very overwhelming for a man knowing what is expected of him from now on.

Best Answer

I think that's some of what happened to my husband, and I've seen some of my friends' husbands go through that too. It's painful for both partners, the men seem to get really overwhelmed and stressed out and the women feel they've been abandoned in their time of need. It all gets really intense. How does anyone get through this stuff anyway, lol?

Best Answer

I remember feeling that way too with my first child. I felt like the world had turned inside out for me and my husband's routine hadn't changed at all. The first weekend after we brought our first home, he went out mowed the lawn, ran to the grocery store for his newspaper, and various other things he always did on Sat. while I looked outside through the window holding the baby and wondered if I'd ever have a life again! LOL I laugh because you do adjust and you forget what a hard adjustment it was in the beginning.

Best Answer