Not dreaming as in sleeping, dreaming as in waiting for and planning.
IamySelf IamySelf 18-21, F 21 Answers Jul 16, 2011

Most likely guys are jumping ahead to thoughts of the wedding night...:) LOL

But I'm sure that there are men who look forward to the planning of their wedding day...!

Best Answer

I did once, i woke up in my wtf moment & hit my head on the bed post , aw crap went off topic

Best Answer

Most men abhor weddings. To much freaking drama!

Best Answer

Nope...we are pretty much just an accessory.

Best Answer

Depends on the man, I'm sure some do.

Best Answer

Yes they do…my friend does that a lot

Best Answer

Most men, no. They do not. Weddings are for the most part, a womans thing. I have never, ever, out of hundreds of guy friends I have talked to, EVER heard one talking about their "future wedding."

Most guys would be happy just to have a small one, and it's the woman that tends to insist on overspending.

Best Answer

Well, I'm sure it depends on the guy, but I absolutely do. I can't help it. I think about what it will be like to see her in her dress for the first time, and what it will be like to say "I do" - and mean it. I don't dream about the specifics of the day, I want her to have "her" day, so I'll let her plan all of that. But when you know you've met the one you'll spend the rest of your life with, you can't help but think about it, and smile.

Best Answer

My name is Nick Hinton and all i know is that I wanna whip out my slutty kilt

Best Answer

My husband wanted a "proper" wedding more than I did. He wanted to see me walk down a church aisle in a full white gown and veil, wanted to wear a tux, rent a limo, have a 5-tier cake, and fly to Paris right after the wedding. I wanted to go to the local Justice of the Peace with our two witnesses and call it a day. I didn't care for a princess dress and being the center of attention. I wanted the husband, not the wedding. Yes, the roles were clearly inverted in our wedding planning. For financial reasons, we had the wedding I wanted, not the big one he wanted.

Best Answer

I want to marry your husband

Best Answer

I have occasionally day dreamed about it. Only when I am really in love does it happen.

Best Answer

I got married young and we really rushed into it. I didn't think about getting married until I was settled down and stable. Life threw me a curve and I figured I go down swinging. A few years later I got to thinking about it after my oldest son came along. After we divorced, I said never again but over the years I really love weddings and thought I would like to really be a equal in planning it. One of my EP stories I found this arrangement that reminds me to hold on to that ideal wedding.

Best Answer

yes they do, my boyfriend loves talking about the future but i find more men are more interested in the engagement aspect then the actual wedding portion, thats a girls job :P

Best Answer

maybe but its not due to caring less.I think they dream more about the honeymoon :)

Best Answer

Not about the wedding...marriage is like an institution...men think "Do l REALLY want to be in an institution and also why should he buy the cow when he is getting the milk for free".

Best Answer

Marriage is grand...divorce is several thousand grand...

Best Answer

not really

Best Answer

idk

Best Answer