it's all very confusing. I know the general consensus is obese means "repulsive" but some girls have really pretty faces, either way. I've had a few guys tells me I'm beautiful before, despite the fact that I'm 5'2 and weigh about 170 lbs. But it's hard for me to figure out if a guy is staring at me cause I'm pretty or fat, or maybe worse, thinkin "too bad she's so fat" Now I actually like a guy but feel weird about getting flirty with him, he might think I'm ridiculous.
MantisReligiosa MantisReligiosa 22-25, F 125 Answers Jun 13, 2012

Beauty is beauty. We men appreciate it in all forms. With your given height weight ratio I wouldnt even define you as "fat". Go be happy miss (:

Best Answer

What? She is severely overweight?
She should max out at 125 to be of normal weight.

Best Answer

bigger women are far more attractive to me than those who are skinny as a rail. I have no who decided that women had to weight less than 110 pounds to be pretty. Thick or chubby or full-figured or whatever term you want to use; those are the ones who turn my head. Don't let any person or even society as a whole determine your self-worth.

Best Answer

Hmm..I'm a "fat"girl and I have men/boys of all ages after me.so I say this,its more about confidence and personality I think..if you love yourself and are confident with who you are then nobody else matters..but hey that's just my opinion ;)

Best Answer

I always find fat girls more attractive than skinny girls. Men like meat, dogs like bones.

Best Answer

You must be a fat guy.

Best Answer

You must be a swallow piece of ****.

Best Answer

Lmao that made me bust my imaginary left nut!!!

Best Answer

It varys so much on a case to case basis.<br />
I knew a "fat" girl who liked me and I thought she was pretty sexy. She lost the weight and was more outward/confident towards me but I have to admit that without her curves, I was not sexually attracted to her. Weird.<br />
I once asked out an dated a thick white girl in college. I was really attracted to her, but on the date there wasn't any chemistry or conversation so I never called her again. I suspect she may think its because she was "fat"; no its because she was timid and had nothing to say.<br />
OTH, there are many women who put on weight and start to look gross. Its quite bizarre, some women look good with more, some with less. <br />
Time and again I admit that I like thick girls, but then I meet or see a skinny model type who knocks me out. Then I ask if the reason I like chubby girls is because they are more approachable. I suspect when my self esteem is down, I am more accepting of fat women.<br />
Unfortunately, fat women often have lower self esteem, so that disqualifies many of them. Then there are the fat women with "fattitude" who seem to be confident, yet they double fist sandwiches and ice cream and there is something "wrong" about a fat girl having high degree of self esteeem; kinda like the guy whose confidence come from stolen or inherited money. Its not real self esteem because he didn't earn it. It is faked.<br />
Social pressures come into play though. And even though I am open minded about fat/thin, may even have a preference for more curves, the social and lifestyle stigmas of dating a fat women do not appeal to me. I like being in shape and working out, and generally respect motivation and self-control, so not sure I can philosophically meld with a fat girl.<br />
Men are competitive and a man who marries/dates fat girls has "bowed out" of the competition, for better or worse. Maybe he is more evolved, maybe he has low self esteem or is fat himself and feel comfortable around heavy girls.<br />
What is a real joke to me is fat/ugly men who need to surround themselves with attractive women to feel good about themselves and project an image of success. These guys are transparent and laughable.

Best Answer

"there is something "wrong" about a fat girl having high degree of self esteeem; kinda like the guy whose confidence come from stolen or inherited money. Its not real self esteem because he didn't earn it. It is faked."

I completely disagree with this. It basically reinforces the age-old chauvinist, and largely outdated view that says a woman's self-worth should come entirely from her attractiveness.
It is quite possible for a woman to have a strong sense of self-esteem even if she is overweight. I know quite a few of them, many of who hold important positions of teaching in University settings or multinational companies. Men seem to forget that nowadays women can get just as much power and independence as a man, and it's only through continuous bullying and manipulating by the media and society at large that a woman ends up having low self esteem just because she isn't considered "hot".

Best Answer

I have no problems with finding men who think I am hot and I weight 375lbs

Best Answer

You are not hot just a huge morbidly overweight person that isn't going to live long!

Best Answer

Is this comment necessary? ! I love how people think it's there duty to reply negative outlooks on someone else's life that you surely hell don't know!! Come one love you can do better than that, don't you have a rock to throw somewhere else because you are so holy!?

Best Answer

What exactly did you gain from saying that?.... Seriously what was your benefit. I mean you have your preferences and opinions and that's great and well within your right but what is it that you personally gain from trying to be as shifty of a human being as you can to other people?.

Best Answer

If you are happy with your size and find men who really like you for you, then it's nobody else's business how long you will live. You are living by your terms and if you are happy doing so, so be it.

Best Answer

You are a bitter, sad person who has nothing better to do than put down people online in the safety of his own home, just to make himself feel better about himself. You are obviously lacking any sense of love in your life and are taking it out on other people.

Best Answer

And you're God's gift to women??

Best Answer

Not just attractive but totally freaking hot. I love heavy women and I prefer that sort of body type over any other.

Best Answer

I really think Freddy Mercury hit the nail on the head with "Fat Bottomed Girls " I'm a BBW Lover. I have found larger women are more sincere than the so called "Hot Chicks " whom wants to snuggle with skin and bones. Give me a Fat girl anyday, they keep you warm on cold nights.

Best Answer

At 3AM almost all guys look at the chubby girls differently, but I see beauty in a personality and an attitude

Best Answer

i realy love bigge girl, truth is that from my very small age i love bigger girls, i love them, i like there company, they are very attractive, i love them!

Best Answer

I only date fat girls

Best Answer

It is not a matter of weight. I t is how you behave and carry yourself. Weight only becomes an issue when health is involved.To skinny is not good either. You do not have a specific body type or a specific weight to be considered attractive. I have known women who looked great , but were rejected because they were nothing but drama queens.

Best Answer

girl ur crazy ok im 17 weigh210 lbs and guys are always onme ur not fat ok and if ur chunky great en love chunky girls cuz there perfectly right in the middle not skinnt and not fat u have the perfect body love it <3

Best Answer

I'll keep it 1000.. Any normal size man or just man in general... Will always find the thinner more curvy girl attractive. Yea you will still have feelings for the hippo you see everyday, but when it's sex time he'll be thinking about that flat stomach big booty girl he saw at wal mart the other day.. There is no attraction physically to the big girl unless you have that weird fetish.. women are the same way too, they don't want a fat and sloopy man..Call me shallow call me whatever but if a woman's wants her man to lust and love after her and no one else.. Better get in shape.. Men will always look at other women but you can give him less incentive to look if he knows what he has at home!!

Best Answer

ur point of view is correct!!

Best Answer

I feel like most guys only want skinny, attractive girls to carry their offspring. Usually they find bigger girls, like me totally unattractive. I've been told by multiple guys that if I lost weight I would be so pretty.

Best Answer

I am more attracted to bigger girls. I just dont find skin and bones attractive at all. Average is okay, but I just LOVE curvy women

Best Answer

Well, I'm 5'2 and weigh 140. My husband still loves me and finds me very attractive. Used to be 103, due to thryroid and heart problems gained to 160 and have lost 30 pounds in a year. My feeling , since I have been on both sides of the spectrum, is what does it matter. I feel low ocassionally. because I feel unattractive. If they stare because you are pretty great! If they stare for other reasons. screw them. That just means they are judgemental, immature or just rude. They have their own issues, just feel good about you. If you can, lose the weight for you, whether it is for your own self confidence, which lets be honest everyone needs to be emmotionally healthy. Or just to be physically happy. Either way, do it for you. If you are happy with the way you are, then you go girl! Don't let society and it's pig headed views of how someone should look affect you as an individual. Remember it is society that has the problem, not you.

Best Answer

You might be able to pick up some guys after 3am when they had enough alcohol. Goodluck finding a life partner, he must be crazy

Best Answer

WORD! I GOT A 140 WEIGHT LIMIT

Best Answer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I must say that there are plenty of guys out there that LOVE fat/obese women. Search Experience Project and you'll find plenty of groups dedicated to showing and spreading the love for bigger women, groups that celebrate being overweight and loving overweight women, (you're nowhere near overweight however) I'm a member of many of those groups. Despite all this the best form of beauty is confidence within yourself. Love yourself and your body no matter what.

Best Answer

I am 5'9 and weigh 240...i know ithat is just disgusting to think of, but my body type is fat deposits just about everywhere. So i dont have a triple chin or huge stomach. I am so insecure about it.<br />
Reading the comments it is almost like men only like fat girls for bed? It's disappointing, i wish to have a more personal attraction with a guy instead of purely sexual. Idk though im just kinda lost right now D:

Best Answer

I totally agree. Guys only want bigger girls for sex. Its not right. I wonder sometimes if there are any guys out there that like a full figured girl with values.

Best Answer