Nope , Still hangin'out at Toys-R-Us .I'm Still a big kid at heart .

Best Answer

some do. but I think that a lot of women should be thrown in that group too

Best Answer

My dad is in is 50s and still thinks "pull my finger" is funny. <br />
While he is responsible and upstanding when it comes to work and taking care of his family, when he has a break, he reverts back to jr high behavior.

Best Answer

Not sure...my brother is still living his teenage years and in his mid-30s.

Best Answer

Define "grow up" then put yourself to those standards...might surprise yourself.

Best Answer

I don't think so, thank god.

Best Answer

no we dont grow up but we have more fun than you do ............ ; - )p

Best Answer

Why? Life's too short. Enjoy it.

Best Answer

Of course not. That's why fart jokes are still funny, as well as farting in public and blaming your significant other...lol

Best Answer

Nobody in this society ever grows up.

Best Answer

I hope not

Best Answer

They could... slowly !

Best Answer

Each of us has a little girl or little boy inside .. for some men that little boy is a "big" boy.. so they look like as if they never grew up...

Best Answer

Yeah for sure. Are you grown up or maybe you choose better yourself?

Best Answer

Some of them do & some of them will always be immature!

Best Answer

I think if I ever considered myself grown up I'd die inside. We're only here a short while and occupy such a small place in time and space, may as well make a mess or two. After all how big a mess could it be anyway.

Best Answer

Define "Grown up" because each person's definition of what constitutes maturity is different. Is it the TV or films they watch? Is it the size of their wallets? Is it the number of friends they have? Or is it perhaps actually the consistency of their character?<br />
Because I've got to tell you, the people who tack hardest to "maturity" are often the most ill-tempered and mal-adjusted people I know. Because they will dress down anyone they see who doesn't meet their standards of maturity. The people who tend to be the best friends, and most moral people I've known all tended to be the most silly and immature. Because they didn't feel like they had to act haughty as a status symbol and were honest about just doing what they wanted.<br />
I'd much rather deal with someone honest and a bit self-absorbed but good-natured then someone 100% serious who uses that as an excuse to act arrogant and domineering.

Best Answer

we do grow up, but there's always that kid inside. we either let him out or beat the crap out of him and put him back in the small cage

Best Answer

I am a parent mom I had to grow up fast cause my mom was fooled by a married downlow man so I mature. I still like to have fun and get silly Some men do some don't

Best Answer

NOPE, and the funny thing is they think it is cute. Yes, it is cute the first time they make mistake or just forget, the second time they totally ruin something. But after awhile, you just get tired acting as their Momys and just don't care the hell about what they mess up anymore.

Best Answer