I suspect it's rather rare. Don't you?

Best Answer

ive said no a few times. One time i liked the girl when i was 16, and she just wanted sex, and it turned me off that she didn't even notice. Other times i said no because women were way to drunk, retarded, and sloppy.

Best Answer

I do not recall men saying no to me but I am selective

Best Answer

If I have hit the stage in the relationship where we are having sex together, I have never said no.

Best Answer

My husband says no to me when I want sex sometimes.

Best Answer

I've said no on more than one occasion.

Best Answer

There is a limit to everyone's capacity so if the offer is made at an inopportune time a man will say no to sex because he is not physically capable. If he is attracted to the person making the offer then "no" means "no for now" not "get lost". Then again he might not be attracted. I would probably say no but there may be some people who never say no.

Best Answer

When they think the offer is coming from someone who: is too loose for their taste; may have or does have a disease; could cause them to miss out on a better opportunity about to happen.

Best Answer

Tim Tebow.

Best Answer

only in leap years

Best Answer

I'm married now and never say no to my wife. But when I was single I said no plenty of times. Sometimes the chemistry just isn't there, or the lady is lacking in what I find sexually attractive. Since I've been married I've had to say no a couple of times because my wife wasn't there.

Best Answer

I say no to sex sometimes! like a mind game!everybody else playing and i decide to simply watch!<br />
(not often)

Best Answer

If you want to get laid you have to say no to sex.

Best Answer

lol...words of wisdom.

Best Answer

I always do.....because for now I choose to be celibate, no hassle at all.

Best Answer