Thank You all. If nothing else it is what I wanted to hear...I posted my experience related to this question in "I love to write erotia."
kglessne kglessne 46-50 12 Answers Jan 23, 2011

As a guy, I have always felt an emotional connection during sex. Its hard not to, the eye contact during various acts through a session sends out countless emotions. I can see the pleasure, excitment, happiness,relief,satisfaction,desire,love, and positive energy like a laser entering my eyes from hers going deep into the soul. Which makes my emotions go bananas causing the love making to be almost spiritual, out of this world everytime. And thats what it should be, not a chore like some guys make it seem.

Best Answer

as a girl, this made me cry. beautiful.

Best Answer

I can go either way...making LOVE vs having sex are 2 different things

Best Answer

I have certainly been in both situations. I prefer to have sex with an emotional connection -- I have been married to my one and only wife for 37 years. However, as a couple we have engaged in sex with others that was purely physical with them but emotional between my wife and I as a shared experience. Also, when I was much younger and before I was married, there were certainly times when sex was just sex to meet my physical and hormonal needs and nothing else. In these cases, both the woman/girl and I knew up front that it was nothing more than physical sex. I never lied to a woman or mislead a woman into believing there was an emotional connection if there was not.

Best Answer

ya men always feel emotional connection during sex

Best Answer

I don't have "casual" sex nor have I had "**** buddies". Sex needs to be about something emotional or it is just ************ and I don't need anyone to do that.

Best Answer

Sex will always be emotional to me, which is why the whole casual sex thing has never appealed to me. I suspect very much in the minority though. Many men simply think with their dicks.

Best Answer

Depends on the guy, in my oppinion. You can't really make a cover-all statement about men in the same way you can't make a cover-all statement about women. I've met guys who've never had an emotional attachment in their lives. But I've also met men who've felt great emotional connections with their partners. But like I said, Depends on the person.

Best Answer

Sex with the significant other always has an emotional connection. It's a hundred times better than casual sex with no affection. The stronger the emotional connection the better the sex for the guy....well me at least. <br />
Sex when you don't even know them is a meaningless and empty experience....but as meaningless, empty expereinces go it's pretty good [Woody Allen paraphrased]

Best Answer

Apparently they listen with most attention right after the act of S’ex

Best Answer