mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 12 Answers Nov 3, 2011

I'd be more worried if they ranted about a neighbour or someone they worked with. We all have our celebrity fantasies, but thats all they are, fantasies, the chances of them ever getting to do anything with them are very slim/impossible.

Best Answer

what kind of person would rant about anyone else but their partner?

Best Answer

Only insecure men get jealous.

Best Answer

I think it's more like they get sick of hearing about it.

Best Answer

true. i knew a guy that would go on and on about beyonce and it just got on my nerves more than making me feel jealous. he wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell with her lol

Best Answer

I think any time you talk about the opposite sex there may some jealousy. I wouldn't go on about one person for months or days. It is okay to say what you think about someone but do that to your g/f's.<br />
what good does it do him? Not much good he isn't really interested. All he can really say is, "That's nice."

Best Answer

as long as it's about someone she'll never get, they don't get jelious.

Best Answer

My wife of thirty six years thinks Charlton Heston had the best looking chest ever. I was a little hurt she didn't find my chest the best looking ever, but mainly I was amused. <br />
The real issue is jealousy. It is a give way sign that the guy as low self esteem. It is also a significant and common charastic of men that beat women. If you are asking because it makes your SO jealous, you should seriously think about finding the door, because his jealousy will only get worse and more aggressive.

Best Answer

WOW,why get jealous,so many successful people out there with great looks,its there jobs,ther personality and there voice.....it happens so much in real life,compliments...Blushing,....it up lifting and compliments never hurt no one...

Best Answer

I think it is more of an individual thing, than a gender thing. If not sure, ask your partner how he feels. All relationships are different, but I do strongly believe communication is the best way to make any relationship work.

Best Answer

Only if they're soft in the head, or unbelievably ego centric.

Best Answer