Ask a woman what she wants in a man, and you will likely hear these terms- kind,loyal, caring, intelligent, understanding etc etc Then watch the men the same women go with and their qualities- men who are challenges, and as a rule disrespectful and treat them badly. In truth, most women wouldn't know a 'good man' if he rose out of the bushes and bit her on the behind
juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 13 Answers Nov 19, 2011

idk but I know I get tired of hearing men whining about how women done them wrong.

Best Answer

Maybe if she felt that a guy actually listened and understood maybe she wouldn't whine about as much. Women's painbody world wide is so much bigger then men's. Women are emotional creatures - men should know this by now.

Best Answer

sure, we all know that, but there is an old saying 'fool me once- your fault, but fool me again- my fault' meaning if you keep making the same mistakes through bad choices- it gets old when you complain

Best Answer

Hey I take complaining to an artform. Sometimes whining is venting. Doesn't mean that they are negative or pathetic individuals.

Best Answer

not in anyway saying they are, but it just gets old

Best Answer

all drama queens

Best Answer

I would get sick of anyone who whines about being a victim

Best Answer

no, you misunderstand if they are a victim of being mistreated sure you kiss their tears away with care and empathy. Though if they are a victim of not listening to fore warnings or constant mistakes from their past. Well credibility is lost somewhat

Best Answer

I guess the word "whine" threw me off. An abused women has every right to feel how she feels and express themselves. But if she can't learn from her mistakes and keeps going back to abusive situations, she must be getting something out of it. Some people like to play the victim I guess

Best Answer

there is always reason for an action in life, and sadly some people dont know any better so excuse my crassness but like 'the smell of their own s*it'

Best Answer

lol. if a woman can figure out what makes abusive douchebags tick and what it is they really want from them then perhaps everyone can live happily ever after.

Best Answer

No, but it is not even that- several times i have told women friends dont go anywhere near a particular guy- but they always know better. Then get hurt, and want to complain about poor them

Best Answer

i guess for a guy firend it can almost be like watchi ng an inevitable train wreck. women, believe it or not, cannot help who they fall in love with. nice guys are always suspect. guys with edge can promise interesting times anyway.

Best Answer

true, but still......................................................!

Best Answer

One could say the same thing about guys who whine about being mistreated by attractive but spoiled women. Its called youth, my dear, everyone does stupid things when they are young. We all have to go through lousy relationships to gain experience to appreciate the good ones later in life.

Best Answer

sure, but unless a womans youth extends into their 40's they keep revisiting the same terrible choices in men. And it is not the case with all woman, but my word it is for a great deal. As for men you rarely hear us say we want a nice girl or a smart girl- you will usually hear most of us say we want a good looking one who likes sex. So in my mind we are more honest in what we want from women in relation to women who as a rule say they want one type and then completely contradict themselves.

Best Answer

Well there's the problem. A lot of guys are not honest and misrepresent themselves with women to get laid. You may be honest about your desires but most men aren't, especially the older ones. Plus, many people of both genders come from abusive backgrounds and that is all they know. They recreate the abuse because they have never been exposed to anything else. This cycle can go on for generations.

Best Answer

i come from an abusive background, and I think it is wrong to assume people from these situations always accept what they have always known. For some indeed rebel to it, and are determined to want better for themselves

Best Answer

You asked for an explanation. That is what I am giving. I came from an abusive background too and I am one of the few in my family that stood up to the abusers. I changed the dynamic and maybe you did too, but not everyone is that strong. There are many that just cannot break out of this cycle and they are the women and men that seek out abusive relationships.

Best Answer

sure, and well done to you on your inner strength and determination for a better life

Best Answer

You too.

Best Answer

we've all had our days of whining about something in our past. If we practice trying to validate another persons feelings, and help them through whatever it is they are going through (doesn't mean we have to like or agree with them) then they might evolve into caring for themselves more and stop being a victim. If we are so fortunate to be that friend to be hearing their troubles, the least we can do is finish the job.

Best Answer

I am no man, but, if I were, I would run, not walk ....from these chicks, they like being door mats or it would not happen more than once....

Best Answer

thank you for your wisdom Mam

Best Answer

you are welcome, I've been around a while, you can take me at my word....

Best Answer

An excellent question my friend. This could get ugly but I admire your bravery :-) Oh and your cojones. :-)

Best Answer

Call me cynical, but a dropkick I can tell from a mile away, but no matter how much you warn a woman about them. They still go for them

Best Answer