IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 19 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Community

When I was married... I loved looking at her naked body anytime... <br />
When I wasnt married... I loved looking at the naked body of whatever woman I was with...<br />
No... a man never gets tired of looking at the same woman as long as that woman is there for him in every way just as he should be there for her in every way!

Best Answer

I love my girlfriend's body. I prefer women dressed though. In something that leaves things to the imagination, so that I can slowly remove her clothing and see what I want to see and do with her body as I choose.

Best Answer

no, i think women get tired of looking at the same naked man day in and day out. I can't tell you the number of times I've been brushed off with " I've seen it all before" not that I blame her for that, I'm sure I look like crap naked.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

my hubby wishes i was naked day in & day out, but w/ kids----not going to happen...

Best Answer

I never did. I just couldn't live with them.

Best Answer

Confidence and enthusiasim from any woman will trump a supermodel who has no confidence or enthusiasim.

Best Answer

First, every woman is different. Second, no I don't get tired of it, but I'm looking for poses to draw from, so about 99% of the nudes I see on the web get trashed because they're not flattering or special.

Best Answer

I would say yes for the most part but as to me, If I am with someone I care about and love, I just don't look at them, I study them, I want to know every inch of them good and bad in order to appreciate what makes them up as who they are. No one is perfect, we are all flawed and if thats all that is concerning to someone is the physical being someone is using then they will get tired faster and be on their way quicker from you. There is so much to the human body inside and out and when appreciated along with it's emaotional attachments and such the road to experiencing all the pleasures one may find can last a very long long time.

Best Answer

As long as they love & adore each other No! But If they don't feel the same then they might...

Best Answer

If you loved her she would be the only Woman you would want to look at

Best Answer

Bahahahahahahaha,............AhhhhhHahahahahahahahah,,,.................AhhhhhhHhahahahahahaha. Whew! That was funny!

Best Answer

Depends on whether or not she's all he wants

Best Answer

I think they still like looking at her, but it's not the same kind of like as when she was "new"

Best Answer