jlimones jlimones 26-30, F 10 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

What do you mean?

Best Answer

Men can have more difficulty expressing themselves and especially that goes for feelings, hurt and emotion.. There are studies which say that women have a stronger part of the brain that deals with language so it makes sense that we would find it easier..

I think too there is social/society pressure on men.. that it's not manly to talk about feelings..

All I know is that they can often clam up and act defensive rather than actually say what they feel..some to the point where they would rather lose you than dare admit that something you said hurt them or made them fearful that they might get hurt...

Best Answer

Either gender can have a communication problem. Every one usually has their own way, and only with time, practice and exposure to social situations does one get more comfortable and better at it. Although we all have our moments when it lapses again and then you have to practice again.

Best Answer

Same extent to different things. Me are bad with feelings women are bad with emotions. And yes they are different thinga

Best Answer

Men have a bigger problem

Best Answer

well i have any way,not a good talker in genral

Best Answer

I think it depends on the people. Some women don't communicate just as men do, but others are open books and spill their guts to their partner. So I guess it's pretty much the same for both genders really.

Best Answer

Women tend to communicate a bit better than guys, we are reluctant sometimes, hold things inside. So much better in a relationship when the two communicate together, share, explore, etc

Best Answer

women don't know when to stop talking; men don't have the concentration to listen after five minutes.

Best Answer

Funny that; usually considered the norm I know, yet I know men who don't know when to stop talking and some women who don't have the concentration to listen for 5 minutes lol

Best Answer