BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 103 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Hobbies

Men can have sex even when they are in a coma.

Best Answer

that's ridiculus

Best Answer

Yes, because the other option is having the woman ask why you do not want to have sex. Then she will start thinking am I not attractive to him any more? Am I not sexy enough for him? Does he no longer love me? Is there another woman?

All these questions will cause problems, so it is better to have to have the sex.

Best Answer

yes. especially when your partner is pissy (that time of the month or horny) and you want to keep the peace. Also called marriage :<

Best Answer

Not me...i think Sex is for showing love ..not for exposing your D*** for evreybody.

Best Answer

Hahaha!

Best Answer

hhh..What's the funny ? .. :)

Best Answer

Men don't always want sex. I am married to someone who very seldom wants it. There have been many times he's tried because he wants me to be happy.

Best Answer

This is a trick question. Men (or at least this one) always want sex. I have had sex with women I don't really like or that I am mad at if that is what you are asking. The only time I don't take an opportunity is not because I don't want it but rather because I don't want it to be confused as forgiveness or affirmation of love when it is not there.

I hope this helps.

Best Answer

Men dont want sex - what planet are you from? oh yeah, Venus - welcome to Mars, BB :)

Best Answer

im in a different galaxy ty :P Happy new year :D

Best Answer

happy new year, too BB ;D

Best Answer

Yes - And if they really, really, really don't want to, they'll pay large sums of money to do it anyway.

I think it has something to do with cars, or death, or monkies ...

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

I usually don't feel like *******. I think about every time I've had sex I didn't really want to. I just feel obligated if somebody's super into me (why...?)

Best Answer

Have you ever met a man who didn't want sex? Maybe some who have been married for a long time. Really

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Sex and more sex,is all they think about,they perfer sex over "Food and Water".

Best Answer

That is a lie. And women can be that way too.

Best Answer

It's "Truth"! Women can chew bubble gum and talk. Men have a "Stamp" on their heads that say "Sex".....;)) The "Truth" hurts? Huhhh?

Best Answer

and that's why wife's shouldn't be allowed to say no. just like they do in Afghanistan

Best Answer

Maybe your wife is not attracted to you......have you ever thought about that?

Best Answer

I'm not at all convinced this is a gender thing.

Best Answer

I never met a man who never wanted sex.....men seem to find extra energy somewhere for sex!

Best Answer

Yes. America's penitentiaries are full of such men(s). That's right ending in s or sometimes z!!!

Best Answer

Sometimes, as it is crucial to keep her satisfied.

Best Answer

A man who does not want to have sex is like a lion that does not want to eat meat. There is something askew. He many not want to have sex wth a certain person but most men always want to have sex, in my experience.

Best Answer

Not wanting to have sex with a certain person is like learning to eat olives. You were almost completely right there though.

Best Answer

No such thing as a male not wanting to.

Best Answer

Nope. I've got to be in the mood. If the timing, the place & the person aren't in synch, then I don't do it.

Best Answer

Not a problem here. I can usually be persuaded pretty quickly. She knows what buttons to push.

Best Answer

it's kind of hard

Best Answer