my ex told me that he loves me but I've never felt it, he treated me like on of the guys, never romantic or intimate, and when I told him that i feel lonely I'm sad and I think we were not meant to be, he said we'll talk about this later, and I never heard of him again. he made me confused and seeing him with his friends acting like I never was or existed like I meant nothing to him really hurt.
outcast389 outcast389 18-21, F 18 Answers Mar 2, 2011

Boys hide their feelings. Men are honest with themselves and with their partner.

Best Answer

Feelings? Men have FEELINGS???

Best Answer

I feel this is an important gesture of love. Afterall if you can't share your feelings with your special person, then maybe it's not meant to be. Some men and women do have problems sharing their feelings, as I saw this with my father. But this was a teacher for me, since I learned over the years how important it was in raising my son. My father has never told me, he loved me. Then there are people, who are afraid to show their feelings, because they have been trampled on. I believe it's an important quality to hold on to, even if trampled. One day.....those feelings will be matched, and it will be a beautiful relationship. I believe it's the SOUL..... in Soul Mate. But then, some people don't believe in that either.

Best Answer

I my experiences the men in my life do not hide their feelings and if they don't show love they don't feel it.

Best Answer

Nah, we just show it differently. Half the battle in a relationship is learning how the other person shows love and how they like to be shown love.

Best Answer

they are selfish most of the time

Best Answer

Most men's hide their feelings, i would say depends on every men, some men showed their feelings through by music, some by poem, but not necessary men are likes ignoring our feelings towards them. Some men are born shy type and quiet and they afraid to show their feelings..

Best Answer

awe time cures all believe me its an EGO thing

Best Answer

You shouldn't categorize men like they are all the same. Some hide their feelings and some are quite open with their feelings. I know someone who is uncomfortable when I show my feelings. So you have to find the right person for you.

Best Answer

Men like to hide their feelings because the majority of them are not in touch with their feminine side because they're afraid of it. They've been conditioned to act and feel that way through years and generations of dysfunctional attitudes. But there are some men that are aware of what women require in a relationship. Just keep looking. Or...don't because sometimes good things come along when you're not.

Best Answer

I used to think that men couldn't express their love at all...not in an emotional way. I live with a husband who is very distant but I have a lover who is very affectionate, loving and emotionally available. If my husband has feelings for me...he doesn't show it...my lover shows me all the time how he feels about me and he's really made my world a better place because he is so expressive this his emotions.

Best Answer

My boyfriend is not the best at expressing his feelings, he is usually clumbsy, but he has his way of showing love. I just had to learn to see it, my dad is the same and has been happily married with my mom for 40 years. My boyfriend won't kiss me or hug me all the time, he won't say I love you often but he will find somebody to pick me up at the airport if he canĀ“t. He will talk about me to everybody, he will listen to me and give me the exact present I wanted, even if he finds it silly. At a party he will stare at me and wink. I feel love!!

Best Answer

First of all, I have AS, which means it's harder for me to express emotions than it is even for regular man. So my response has to be filtered through that bit of information.<br />
However... I may find it tough to express my emotions sometimes, but that doesn't mean I find it tough to find ways of demonstrating that I care. A gesture, a sign, something. I don't always understand what a person is getting at when she talks about emotions and feelings, so that sort of conversation can leave me feeling confused and even alienated. But still... going from the little information you were able to provide... I'm sorry, but it didn't look like your ex was all that interested in being emotional at all.

Best Answer

He is probably one of those people who do hide their feelings, but never felt much anyway.

Best Answer

In my experience men are more open about their feelings than I am!<br />
They do show it. They do feel it. Or am I just lucky? I dunno :-O

Best Answer

Nope they don't hide them they just don't know where to find them. Yes they have feelings but most of the time they're missed placed. Find the guy it fulfills your needs or you'll live a life always lacking.

Best Answer