looloolemons looloolemons 18-21, F 32 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I think being healthy is more important

Best Answer

As long as it doesn't have a penis attached to it, i'm not particularly picky.

Best Answer

Me personally, it does play a factor, but I look for intelligence more.

Best Answer

love comes in different sizes:)

Best Answer

Yeah it matters to me. Its not everything and its definitely not the top priority.

Best Answer

Not really in my opinion, As long as it is within the parameters of acceptability.

Best Answer

Isn't that a little obvious? And isn't it REALLY obvious women only go for men they're attracted to? Hilariously obvious is more like it.

Best Answer

Okay, I mean WEIGHT specifically. Girls can be completely beautiful and still be overweight. Which impacts more?

Best Answer

The only issue I see is obesity. I don't care about overweight. I care less and less about looks as time goes on.

Best Answer

So just a little overweight isn't the end of the world? I don't know why I'm stressing. I'm not really overweight.

Best Answer

It's hard for me to tell, I don't keep a kind of company that shallow. I would say to most guys it's a big deal.

Best Answer

You gotta knock off worrying...if only *I* had taken that advice and ENJOYED!!! Smiles

Best Answer

if a man doesn't care about how a woman's body looks, chances are that a woman doesn't care about how she feels about herself. I care about how a woman's body looks ! I certainly don't want to be with a woman that looks like a blimp and have a badonkadonk butt !! :)

Best Answer

as long as your intelligent and humorous I'm easy...

Best Answer

It's a balanced package thing for me...the sexier her mind is, the less her body matters. Though, let's face it, a little pride in appearance is always appreciated ;-)

Best Answer

To a point, yeah, but it's not THAT important.

Best Answer

I think women are more concerned than men... even though a nice body always as flavor to the mix

Best Answer

Yes.

It's not the whole story, but it matters.

Best Answer

yes, I think they do. but no way near as obsessed as we can get with looking good

Best Answer

They do when they rely on their second brain.

Best Answer

some men do some men dont.

Best Answer

suprtficial dickheads think they do,,,but sutr it;s only a womans body not very important sure its just a vssel to shoot your load into..

Best Answer

yes... just like we care what ours look like.

Best Answer

It helps if you want to get physically involved. We are visually stimulated in general.

Best Answer

yes we honestly do

Best Answer