wildf1ower wildf1ower 22-25 14 Answers Mar 14, 2011

Without the spears.

Best Answer

Some do....<br />
The same can happen the other way around. We live in a vicious society =P

Best Answer

I prey on Predators in the act, but i do it as a time killer and gives use to the odd & unlikely things i carry

Best Answer

Yes, very similar.

Best Answer

Oh yes, quite a few. And I've had the misfortune of being one's girlfriend while he went out hunting for others!

Best Answer

I disagree. I suppose there are some that do, but I think good men don't.

Best Answer

HA HA, no. And anyone who says so, is acting brave. Men like to pretend, and we are happy when our tactics pay off. After all, do you understand how great it is to sleep with a beautiful woman, almost all other instant gratifications pale in comparrison, except drugs, they are much better than sex.

Best Answer

No, that's how women hunt men. Most men stumble and fall into the first ***** that opens. :)

Best Answer

Sometimes! :)<br />
Noses outstretched for pheromones in the wind...they track females in heat. Or out of heat..........They usually don't care. <br />
Sometimes it's more like a fisherman who is doing catch and release. Bait. Hook. Traumatize. Then toss the fish away. <br />
Other times like the bug that pretends to be an ant so it can penetrate and eat the members of the colony. All about pretense.<br />
Then there are the guys who are like some species of red butt baboon. They just keep throwing leaves, making noise, and showing their butts until someone notices. <br />
And of course, there are those men that might be hunting...but not like predators. Good thing too. I never wanted to be someone's trophy. :)

Best Answer

Not all of them

Best Answer

Yes, just be sure you are the prey that gets away. :)

Best Answer

Woe is man or Woe man/ woman..............that's for those who are young...I'd say top out at age 45, after that the hunt declines.......it's all reproductive hormones creating the need......experience is the best teacher and you'll discover that once you have experienced.....lots of love..........peace and happiness.....

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer