hott4some hott4some 31-35 19 Answers Nov 9, 2010

I've always had a clean shaven *****. Last week he asked me to grow a full bush for him. He said he wanted to have his womans *****. So I havent shaven. He says its really sexy that the next time he reaches in my jeans he'll be the first man really feeling his womans *****. Its a turn on to me because it excites him so. Although I must confess I'm looking forward to being shaven again!

Best Answer

i prefer to be clean and i prefer any man or woman partner clean - hair in the throat - yuck

Best Answer

In some cases age may be a factor. If you grew up eating hairy ***** why change now? Pushing all that hair out of the way can be a real turn on if that is what you have been doing for a long time.

Best Answer

i really enjoy the full bush on a woman. it looks alot more pleasing and it is just natural. when women are clean shaven it makes it look like you are a preteen that has not hit puberty yet. so my vote is for a naturally hairy woman any day.

Best Answer

I am a full thick bush guy. I certainly never complain if a few hairs get stuck in my teeth. I love the sexy look, the way it can help hold her smell, the way it feels is so hot! I find that women who shave just don't come across as sexy to me. more like a little girl. I prefer the adult version, no offense to the gals who shave, its just my choice.

Best Answer

I thought I always like a trimmed bush, but recently I discovered to my surprise that a hairy bush id the way to go as long as it is clean

Best Answer

I've never had the opportunity to eat a clean shaven *****, but I do think they look better. My wife kept her's nicely trimmed, I loved eating it.

Best Answer

I never ate ***** but if I ever did I would like hairy and natural.

Best Answer

i love a completely natural hairy *****, i love working my way through all that hair when i go down

Best Answer

My wife is shaven smooth - always a surprise for the physician who has need to see her nude.

Best Answer

Im 14 and I started to grow hairs down there already. And I don't mind shaving or not.

Best Answer

natural full wild bush

Best Answer

Clean shaven is the best but I love to have the "shrubs" there, not a forest

Best Answer

no hair ever no way

Best Answer

I have been with many women over the years, some shaved, some with a full bush, and some with just a little landing *****. I must admit I enjoyed them all. The important thing for any woman, or man for that matter, is to be clean. My own wife has been all three from time to time and its all good.

Best Answer

As a guy that loves ***** more than food I really love a nice shaved ***** oh yeah ; )

Best Answer

To be completely honest, I LOVE all *****! But if I was to have my druthers, shaven is best....hands down!

Best Answer