i really enjoy the full bush on a woman. it looks alot more pleasing and it is just natural. when women are clean shaven it makes it look like you are a preteen that has not hit puberty yet. so my vote is for a naturally hairy woman any day.

Best Answer

You loser think of all those crabs in there also remnants of a period and dried urine and **** ended on it. Gimp

Best Answer

I've always had a clean shaven *****. Last week he asked me to grow a full bush for him. He said he wanted to have his womans *****. So I havent shaven. He says its really sexy that the next time he reaches in my jeans he'll be the first man really feeling his womans *****. Its a turn on to me because it excites him so. Although I must confess I'm looking forward to being shaven again!

Best Answer

i prefer to be clean and i prefer any man or woman partner clean - hair in the throat - yuck

Best Answer

In some cases age may be a factor. If you grew up eating hairy ***** why change now? Pushing all that hair out of the way can be a real turn on if that is what you have been doing for a long time.

Best Answer

Im 14 and I started to grow hairs down there already. And I don't mind shaving or not.

Best Answer

And now you are 17 so it should be shaven...

Best Answer

Keep the hair sexy

Best Answer

And now you're 18. Oh yea, legal bae.

Best Answer

I'm 24 years old I've been shaving since I was 7 years old I think it's very gross for women and men to have hair down there if I don't shave I get a rash and if I do shave then I never get a rash I feel more comfortable shaving then having hair there its a total turn off for hair for me so if you got hair stay away from me or shave it thank you

Best Answer

I am a full thick bush guy. I certainly never complain if a few hairs get stuck in my teeth. I love the sexy look, the way it can help hold her smell, the way it feels is so hot! I find that women who shave just don't come across as sexy to me. more like a little girl. I prefer the adult version, no offense to the gals who shave, its just my choice.

Best Answer

I thought I always like a trimmed bush, but recently I discovered to my surprise that a hairy bush id the way to go as long as it is clean

Best Answer

My wife is shaven smooth - always a surprise for the physician who has need to see her nude.

Best Answer

natural full wild bush

Best Answer

I much much prefer a woman to have a hairy ****! Feels better, the aroma is better and it just looks more exciting. Shaven just looks like a child.

Best Answer

Women should'nt have any hair ! I don't want her looking like chewbacca when I take off her panties. Also cunnulingus is more enjoyable for both parties She is more sensitive and can climax faster and easier. I understand the pain of shaving and ingrowns, waxing is expensive and hurts some people. 6 laser treatments and NO MORE hair

Best Answer

Women should'nt have any hair ! I don't want her looking like chewbacca when I take off her panties. Also cunnulingus is more enjoyable for both par Hities. She is more sensitive and can climax faster and easier. I understand the pain of shaving and ingrowns, waxing is expensive and hurts some people. 6 laser treatments and NO MORE hair

Best Answer

Hairy aint had sex with 1 yet

Best Answer

I used to shave but I got to busy to shave everything all the time so I quit with my wahoo and I keep it under control but to be honest I'm more comfortable now. I just didn't know if guys liked it natural or hairless and I don't wanna find out I'm less attractive because I'm not completely shaved in the wrong moments.

Best Answer

I like a real woman, with a groomed but hairy *****. Any person that prefers the "little girl" look is obviously demented and should be lobotomized.

Best Answer

Preach 👏👏

Best Answer

I prefer a full thick bush. Like to brush my lips back and forth across the hair and smell the feminine musky odor before I dine in. LMAO.

Best Answer

👏👏 shaven is unnatural and just wrong

Best Answer

That is nasty
I have a shaved ***** and I get compliments all the time mine all ways smell good to and hairy vagina just spells out sick s-i-c-k

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Hairy please. Shaven came about because woman got lazy about caring for it. No hair no upkeep. It's not a look thing it's a lazy I don't want to maintain it thing. Different years ago. People say pedos are sick people but the same people like to keep themselves clean as a preteen. I really hate a clean woman down there. It's LAZYNESS plain and simple. This society is all about hurry up and easy.

Best Answer

Prefer hairy; actually, shaved vagina is a product of the first Photoshop nerds from the eighties glossy magasins. They wanted to show complete nude models, but without a real recognicion of the intime parts. Women took and take the glossies as their Guru and followed the leader without asking to themselves; "why do i shave"
A shaved privat bodypart is like a cactus; it hurts and there is a big chance for infections (red dots). Only the first hour after shaving it feels smooth.
So why people always say to a shaved vagina that it is clean? No! bigger chance for infection!
Why don't we want any smell of that part? It is deilicious!
(when properly washed without soap)

Think about this! It's just a stupid 80s trend!

Frank F
The Netherlands

Best Answer