hott4some hott4some 31-35 31 Answers Nov 9, 2010

i really enjoy the full bush on a woman. it looks alot more pleasing and it is just natural. when women are clean shaven it makes it look like you are a preteen that has not hit puberty yet. so my vote is for a naturally hairy woman any day.

Best Answer

I've always had a clean shaven *****. Last week he asked me to grow a full bush for him. He said he wanted to have his womans *****. So I havent shaven. He says its really sexy that the next time he reaches in my jeans he'll be the first man really feeling his womans *****. Its a turn on to me because it excites him so. Although I must confess I'm looking forward to being shaven again!

Best Answer

i prefer to be clean and i prefer any man or woman partner clean - hair in the throat - yuck

Best Answer

In some cases age may be a factor. If you grew up eating hairy ***** why change now? Pushing all that hair out of the way can be a real turn on if that is what you have been doing for a long time.

Best Answer

Im 14 and I started to grow hairs down there already. And I don't mind shaving or not.

Best Answer

And now you are 17 so it should be shaven...

Best Answer

Keep the hair sexy

Best Answer

And now you're 18. Oh yea, legal bae.

Best Answer

I am a full thick bush guy. I certainly never complain if a few hairs get stuck in my teeth. I love the sexy look, the way it can help hold her smell, the way it feels is so hot! I find that women who shave just don't come across as sexy to me. more like a little girl. I prefer the adult version, no offense to the gals who shave, its just my choice.

Best Answer

I thought I always like a trimmed bush, but recently I discovered to my surprise that a hairy bush id the way to go as long as it is clean

Best Answer

My wife is shaven smooth - always a surprise for the physician who has need to see her nude.

Best Answer

natural full wild bush

Best Answer

Hairy please. Shaven came about because woman got lazy about caring for it. No hair no upkeep. It's not a look thing it's a lazy I don't want to maintain it thing. Different years ago. People say pedos are sick people but the same people like to keep themselves clean as a preteen. I really hate a clean woman down there. It's LAZYNESS plain and simple. This society is all about hurry up and easy.

Best Answer

Prefer hairy; actually, shaved vagina is a product of the first Photoshop nerds from the eighties glossy magasins. They wanted to show complete nude models, but without a real recognicion of the intime parts. Women took and take the glossies as their Guru and followed the leader without asking to themselves; "why do i shave"
A shaved privat bodypart is like a cactus; it hurts and there is a big chance for infections (red dots). Only the first hour after shaving it feels smooth.
So why people always say to a shaved vagina that it is clean? No! bigger chance for infection!
Why don't we want any smell of that part? It is deilicious!
(when properly washed without soap)

Think about this! It's just a stupid 80s trend!

Frank F
The Netherlands

Best Answer

Im 24 and have only completely shaven my ***** once. I trim it so it doesnt get out of control, but its pretty hairy. Im dating a guy now that likees them shaven, so Im going to have to shave it off completely now :(

Best Answer

You should NOT have to change your body to please ANYONE but yourself. My wife and I both agreed when we started dating we take each other as we are no demanding to change anything. We have been married 27 years. If you like it keep it. Woman to many times change their body to please a man. I say enough of that crap.

Best Answer

To all women, please don't shave or trim your ***** hair. As a grown man, I'm tired of the shaved look. I wouldn't mind seeing a few hairs coming out of your swimsuits.

Best Answer

I am a girl and I have heard most guys say shaven. I wasn't sure if my guy likes it hairy or shaven so I just asked. Luckily he said whichever way you want it lol. But some guys are more picky I guess😂

Best Answer

it's a hairy ***** for me. a shaven ***** makes me feel like a paedophile. that said, a shaven ***** is easier to see and you dont get pubes between your teeth. in conclusion, shaven ***** = beginners *****.

Best Answer

Clean shaven ***** is unnatural and reminds too much of preteen girls! In my book it is only for **** stars, pedos, and preteens. Make any excuse you like. Lie to me all you want just stop lying to yourself!

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

In the Winter Very Hairy but soaped up clean. Spring through fall Neat Hair on the top only.

Best Answer

Im 14 and my boyfriend wants to finger me and I dont know how my ***** should be any suggestions

Best Answer

It should be shaven. But fingering at this little age may be harmful.

Best Answer

Well tbh I think men would like shaved ***** bc it's not stinky and easier to u know like lick if you're having sex so hair won't get in the mouth

Best Answer