I like that more then asking a girl out...... I think you should ask him.

Best Answer

he may like you and just noy sure how you feel about him so yes ask him out

Best Answer

I love it if a woman asks me out, I take it as a sign that I am attractive and desirable. I often say yes too.

Best Answer

of course it cuts the awkwardness of wondering if he or she will ask them out. I think you should do it and see where it leads.

Best Answer

Definitely.

Best Answer

I would imagine its much the same as for women. If they like the girl they'll be thrilled. If they dont it could be a bit uncomfortable. If theyre totally horrible in the way they reject you its a blessing coz you dodged a bullet there... lol<br />
Ive certainly been guilty of crushes I havent acted upon so it doesnt seem like an unreasonable suggestion to me. This is just my own view of course. Hope it all works out for you either way.

Best Answer

yes...we can never tell what women are thinking...ever

Best Answer

well i certainly dont think theres even a smidgen wrong with asking him out. to say otherwise is completely sexist! its just a personal choice. you sound like you could handle rejection, but to me it sounds like you wont. good luck!

Best Answer

Of course. There is nothing wrong, it will be a pleasant surprise.<br />
I realise this question is a year old. You could always first start with a coffee. Like when you are walking along or just together,,,Shall we have some coffee?...you could make a gentle ..come on...kind of a say... once he is comfortable to be with you with coffee..hey you have made a good start.

Best Answer