DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 22 Answers Dec 2, 2011

Not to be all philosophical, but I believe humans need humans. We were meant to live in tribes with a lot of contact and intimate fellowship with a close group of people to which we belonged.

Best Answer

Yes and I dare the ladies to say otherwise.

Best Answer

not exactly, men need more love than women think, and im not talking about sex. men are not as stong as youd think

Best Answer

You are a lovely brave young man - so many of them would never admit to this sort of vulnerability. It's so refreshing.

Best Answer

alot of men are dependant on the emotional and physical comfort of a woman more so than the other way around

Best Answer

sure can seem like it

Best Answer

well i not a man slag but i have had a fair few wimin and most i have been wi seems to have a break down or go of wi sum one else, now everyone can be like that and it seem to be hard to find the one now of course men need wimin overwise we wud go mad and i am sure wimin need men so every 1 is different well sum do and sum don't now i need wimin cos i am a very emotional person and need the love ov wimin :) i F.U.K.I.N love wimin and fall in love prob to quick lol i get very attached and almost like i am stuck to there side lol but i have noticed that all the wimin think and act the same way and get one thing in there head and that's it they always like to have the last word not all but most of them and i am sure u lads agree but i am sure that all u wimin out there think this of men lol but in answer to Ur Q it all depends on the person i most sertanaly do. i think i wud top my self otherwise:( but no no matter i will always love wimin love to all u ladies out there keep bringing happiness to me x

Best Answer

I don't know either. But I love men, I love everything about them: from their Adams apple to their shoulders, from the way they walk to the way they sit, from the way they play fight their friends to their " Don't worry babe I got this" attitude, etc There is something very amazing about masculine 'energy' that is very different from feminine energy! I can't explain it, sigh, but I like it!

Best Answer

Depends on the individuals themselves. It is not about gender, it is their self-nature. They are men out there that can be independent and some of them can be crybabies. Same goes to women.

Best Answer

well i can't speak for all men but as one who is supposedly quite good looking i must admit that i still feel like i'm getting around in a ****** while the girls get lamborghini's. it's nothing to do with physical power or prowess but simply aesthetics. as a male i feel almost unbearably ugly - and i am sure that has very much to do with my situation (i was overweight, bullied a lot, picked on every day, stayed a virgin until 21. THAT TOTALLY SCREWED MY MIND UP!!) - in comparison to the beauty i perceive in a woman, i don't feel that i want to be one but the envy i feel for their sexual superiority drives me to substance abuse every day and even my psychologist seems to have trouble comprehending how unbearably separated i feel from femininity (as a compliment to my masculinity rather than a threat to it) and it is also really tough for me because i did not forget what growing in the womb feels like. to make love to a woman makes me feel at home and i haven't done that for four years. the sheer mystical power which feminine sexuality has over my mind has become an absolute obsession for which i could gladly end my life to be rid of. i have only slept with two women in my entire life, one was a one-nighter and i am now 41 years of age. the fact that i can pass for a twenty something only makes me wonder if my energy is so disgusting from lack of self-esteem and shattered confidence that women would avoid me despite any good looks i may have been blessed with. i now hate being a man just because of the POWERLESSNESS i feel to attract women. their attractiveness to us versus ours to them is what i envy of them above all. i find most women sickeningly unaware of just how traumatic it can be to be a lonely male wishing to rejoin the completeness that heralded the beginning of life - and most people seem to have no memory of. women carry that in their physical forms but we only have access when a woman grants us permission to interact physically. this entire conundrum is my sole source of doubt in the intelligence of nature. i feel like a joke has been played on me or something, why on earth should it feel so impossible to feel fulfilled for me and most people seem to have a little challenge and a great deal more reward than i have? for me it has been an almost endless struggle every moment. if someone reads this and knows where i could find help (i am also broke because these things have made me too depressed and anxious to hold down a job...) please let me know, you could be saving my life...

Best Answer

This one does.

Best Answer

women and mn are equal now , women rear their kids and are on there own now , absent men absent fathers , so have to do it on there own , they need them but are not there , man will find any women and leave another

Best Answer

I don't know!

I'm a woman and I don't think I can live without a man. I love men.

Best Answer

i am so happy to see a woman express this sentiment. to me it seems that most are so busy not needing us guys anymore and i often wonder why we even exist when i feel so redundant... please girls if you like us at all don't hold back because in the end i think we males can only evaluate our lives on how many times we felt close to our missing halves...

Best Answer