Do men in their 30s and 40s want to date girls in their early twenties or do they just look at them as a sex object.
pvlaxgoalie pvlaxgoalie 18-21 91 Answers Apr 9, 2009

I think older men like younger women because they think they can control them better than a woman their own age. Plus a younger woman is definately more desirable in her prime but mentally are not on the same page as the older man in life's priorities. A younger woman just ends up being a desirable toy, and used until she wakes up to reality.

Best Answer

you are so right

Best Answer

Totes

Best Answer

A predictable response seeing your age. Feeling left out arent we?

Best Answer

Ha! XD thats a good one

Best Answer

Im now confused. How many "primes" does a woman have? It seems we all agree that girls mature faster sexually than boys and by 18 most girls can function fully as a wife, and yet older women also put forward the claim that women are at their "peek" sexually around 35! Now which is which?

Best Answer

Not hardly, I'm happily marriage but I've seem how my son has manipulated younger women who aren't sure what they really want out of life.

Best Answer

Funny but I just noticed that my son is 3 years older than tou

Best Answer

I'm 19 and I'm with a 36 year old man. Is that wrong?

Best Answer

Not if your happy:) That being said, you are the same age as my daughter, and I would not be thrilled at such an age variance, but if he was the real deal and she was happy, I could accept it. My personal rule of thumb, is as along as she was not young enough to be my daughter staking 18 as that age -so 46-18=28 for me no younger:)

Best Answer

Lucky him.

Best Answer

Ur sexy little thing!!!!!

Best Answer

Baby, it can't be wrong if you both want it very much.
Yes, I am married and my marriage is for long term. But I have had a number of would be gfs and lovers up to 52 yrs younger !!!! Would be because distance defeated us. I built up great trust with all of them.
My profile explains most things.
Btw, what a beautiful pic.
Peter xx

Best Answer

NO GIRL IM 19 as well and i find a 34 year old men very attractive as well and I go out with him just as friends only right now.
but if yall both like each other age does not matter!!!

Best Answer

In my life I have dated younger and older women.<br />
I must say that there are women who date and marry much younger men... Demi Moore is an example.... I see nothing wrong with things going one way or the other.<br />
Different things attract different people.<br />
If you like younger dates be you male or female there are tradeoffs.<br />
If you want someone with less emotional baggage you have to accept someone with less wisdom or maturity or vice versa.<br />
If you want someone to make you feel younger you go for the youthful partner up to a point after a while those make you feel older than you are.<br />
I normally liked a woman a few years younger because they are typically about the same maturity level.... yes most guys are in fact less mature even into later life.<br />
I always looked for a spontaneous fun loving person to balance me and to pull me out of my more thoughtful more isolated loner type of behavior.<br />
I believe the largest spread for me was 14 years her being 18 and me 34. It was great fun and I would have allowed it to go as far as she wanted it to.<br />
It lasted a few years......... I never got serious about any woman that I wouldn't consider marrying and I never would lead them on if they weren't my type.<br />
So I guess the answer to the question is it depends on how the man feels at the time. If you just came off a relationship with lots of drama you might look for someone low key but the age thing......... I guess I never considered it important if there were feelings from both sides.......... I happen to just love women.........doesn't matter what age.

Best Answer

Age isn't everything to me, but in general I do prefer younger girls.<br />
One aggravating thing I've noticed is that all the women that I've ever talked to about this subject are VERY much opposed to older men dating younger women for some reason. Hmm.

Best Answer

Every man is different.<br />
My man always preferred OLDER women, when he was in his late teens and early twenties his girlfriends/lovers were all in their late 30s to mid 40s.<br />
He's in his late 30s now, and I find his taste is still for women in their 40's (even his choice of **** shows this)<br />
With my previous relationship, it started when I was 25 and he was 34 - then when I hit my early 30's I found him having online affairs and trying to meet girls who were 18-20 years old (yes, he met some in person) Apparently I was "too old" for him by then. It didn't seem to matter that these girls were not much older than his children.

Best Answer

This is my story...I am a 21 year old female. I consider myself I a bit above average in appearance. I've only had one boyfriend my whole life and have been single for 2 years. I don't party and focus on working and paying the bills. I became intimate with a 43 year old man and now I am pregnant. This pregnancy is nothing less than the greatest blessing I've ever received. My initial reaction was to not even tell the father, I was embarrassed by what society would think. I eventually told him at 6 months pregnant. I think his reaction was better than my moms. He was so happy I thought he would burst. This man, now my man, is truly no ordinary man. He is already a father to a preteen and what a great dad he is. He is very, very well off...about as well off as a doctor. But that's not why I love him, I've never cared for money or material things. I love him because I trust him and I know I will be taken care of and always loved. I realize now that things in life never go exactly by the book. The book doesn't even exist, we are the writers of our own book. Life is as beautiful as you make it. I look past his age and see a good man and a great dad. And in return I am good to him. I take of all his needs as a man like a good future wife should. And all this makes me happy and fulfilled. It's not about numbers, its about love.

Best Answer

if both sexes are way out of school its not a problem because they both are mentally mature but when a guy is 40 looking at 17 year olds or someone under 25 you need to be raising an eyebrow bc they r not on the same maturity level

Best Answer

It would be really hard for me to believe that a 40-something man who's into 20 year old women isn't looking at her as a sex ob<x>ject/trophy girlfriend. I know not <i>all</i> are like that, but unless he's very mentally/emotionally immature (or she's extremely mature), why would he want to date someone young enough to be his daughter?<br />
Sorry if I've offended anyone. I've been told I'm mature or my age, but I highly doubt that the older men who become interested in me feel that way because of my mind.

Best Answer

I believe that your mind and your personality are as big a draw as your age or looks or build. At least that is my take. I wouldn't date a young woman just because of the sex aspect as that gets old pretty quick.

Best Answer

hell i'm young and i feel like i'd definitely be just as if not more into the sex aspect of a relationship as they are. it goes both ways

Best Answer

Love Is Uncondition <br />
You cant judged "love" by age Lol ..<br />
It doesn't matter how old you are<br />
and men in that ages could love young women as same as older women ;)<br />
Since age is nothing but Number!<br />
What's more important are Beauty & Brain !

Best Answer

Yes, there is a great likelihood of this. Generally, men or women who are in their 40's and older are likely to go through mid-life crisis and one of the issues that they have to deal with is the insecurity of how they look mainly brought about by physical changes brought about by age. Because of this, there is a tendency to get attracted to younger women or men primarily because they feel the need to associate with them so that they can relive their youth. It also reinforces their self-esteem to know that they are still considered "attractive" especially by younger people.

Best Answer

I am a 49 year old married man who is having an affair with a 27 y/o girl. I suppose it all started because of boredom, I have been married for 27 years, everything is predictable, I love my wife but it all just got boring, she didnt want or enjoy making love as much as I did, she always wanted to do it on her terms, in her way, or no way.<br />
Only if she wanted, where she wanted it and how she wanted it, ( always spoons ) And I just had enough !<br />
I now have a girl who likes sex, likes trying something new and she makes me smile.<br />
I still do love my wife, but I just needed something more !

Best Answer

My view, I have noticed of my self . If you develope an honest relationship with someone,fine. A few years, either way, could make it interesting and perhaps mutually flattering. <br />
Young women are attractive visually because they,by nature and trend , 'are attractive ' to most men. <br />
However, simply lusting after 'young girls' because the're "hot looking", or, easily taking advantage of a young lady; who may be compulsivley interested in an older man. Is at very least vulgar and, for lack of a more discreet ex<x>pression, incestual.<br />
I am attracted to women of modest quality and taste who tend towards humor, intelligence and spontaniety. (such as, EP women of course ! ; ) The finest women you will ever know.

Best Answer

For me, it's a just looking thing, and not as a sexual ob<x>ject, but as eye candy. At 42 I dated a 19 year old for a time, but let's be realalistic, eventually you have to talk, and what do I have in common with a teenager?

Best Answer

Depends on what turns the guy on! There are women for every fancy!

Best Answer

I would say six or seven years difference is not that big a deal, but anything like 10 or over, is kinda weird, just my opinion

Best Answer

not all of us do. Until CK, I had dated mostly women older than me (Cougars) and had not gone out with a woman younger than me since the 90's

Best Answer

Im 42 and I think young women are nice to look at and admire, but I wouldnt want to date any of them (I definitely do not see them as 'sex ob<x>jects'). As I told a woman friend awhile back....As I have gotten older I have begun to see older women differently (in other words, women in their 40s and 50s can be just as attractive and sexy to me as women in their late teens to early thirties were when I was in my 20s). My wife is just the right age for me though, she's 34 which is only an 7 1/2 to 8 year difference. Sure she was only finishing the 4th grade when I graduated High School.....but we both grew up through the late 70s and early 80s fo the most part and that is not such a big difference. I would have absolutely nothing in common with someone in her late teens or in her 20s (Im old enough that I could be their DAD...which is a scary thought).

Best Answer

wow your wife is one lucky gal

Best Answer

I imagine it has a lot to do with men in their 40's having a (somewhat) mid-life crisis and longing for the days of their youth.

Best Answer

YES, men who are in there 40's I have found want younger women, which is ok for a 47 year old man to date a 22 year old woman but not the other way around....<br />
I would say men who are in there 30's look for younger or older but once they hit 40 well most of the men in my office who hit 40 divorced, joined a gym, bought a sports car and got them a young chick to hang out with, the wife well she was old news.....

Best Answer

wow they dont look in the mirror

Best Answer

It is not okay for a sick 47 year old dude dating a 22 year old chick. Where are people's heads at. I think that is gross.

Best Answer

I am a married 76 yr old.<br />
Girls of 18 up have been truly interested in me. Distance has always been the problem.<br />
Of course I love young girls for the sex, it would be hypocritical to say otherwise. But I would seek an intelligent lover who is capable of, and who desires, real friendship.<br />
Peter

Best Answer