anothertime anothertime 46-50, F 61 Answers Jan 15, 2011

It does not matter much for me for fun, but would prefer shaved from oral hygiene point of view...

Best Answer

I like it with. Without looks like a little girl to me.

Best Answer

I prefer ***** natural. I am a man and I want a woman with hair on her *****.

Best Answer

Good!

Best Answer

Perfectly shaved! I love the how my tongue feels on a shaved *****. It's so much easier to work with. A landing ***** is fine as long as my tongue has a smooth surface to work around.

Best Answer

I like my ******* shaved smooth nicely trimmed. I don't like hair in my mouth. I like to spent time licking, eating and making her *** on my face multiple times before I put my shaved **** deep in her until she multi-******* again.

Best Answer

My preference is a wild unshaven bush.

Best Answer

Shaved and smooth all over.

Best Answer

I loved unshaved females..love a bush because its natural.

Best Answer

As a woman, I say it is what I prefer. Not what a guy prefers. If a gal likes it full bush is what she should maintain. if she likes regular shave it is up to her. Genuinely, at least 50 per cent of men globally make no distinction. Yes, those who have a choice or preference are hardly ten per cent. Yes, trends keep changing. It is wrong to think medieval or ancient women kept a dense bush. They had their own methods. I heard Islam (1,500 year old religion) counsels both men and women to remove that hair within 40 days. Finally, I say that women can try both. Grow it full length, then try our designs. Then continually shave during the summer.

Best Answer

I will take it either way but i love hair on a womans ***** not a bush so big you can't see nothing but hair and two legs open but a nice natural mature look with hair down both sides of the vulva and you can still see the lips and the opening of her *****!! That to me is so sexy!!!

Best Answer

Bush is a huge turn-on. Shaved is so common these days. I want to eat a woman, not an adolescent.

Best Answer

I definitely prefer with! There is nothing sexier than a nice full bush. It adds to the mystic. It wouldn't be any fun if all of your Christmas presents were unwrapped!

Best Answer

Without! The softness,and feeling of a silky smooth ***** feels better when licking. Also seeing the wetness in the glistening light is so nice.

Best Answer

I prefer a bush. It's beautiful, feminine, and sexy.

Best Answer

W/O. Looks better and doesn't tickle your nose.. Or get clogged up or smelly.. ;-)

Best Answer

I love the great American "bald eagle". Really don't want to floss right then

Best Answer

I prefer shaved or a landing ***** but it all taste yummy!!!

Best Answer

I like a neatly trimmed *****. When I first started having sex, full shaving was not so popular - most girls that I messed around with had a neat trim. I like less hair around the lips and no visible anal hair. A nice, neat tuft on the pubic mound is my perfect *****.

Fully shaved ******* always looked too 'professional' to me. Perhaps now that the normal 'girl next store' is often shaved, perhaps younger guys don't see it this way. I think the neatly trimmed look is coming back in style (based on what i've read and what I see in newer ****). That's a good thing.

Best Answer

I prefer without and when it if freshly shaven especially if I get the chance to be the one doing the shaving it is such great type of foreplay but beyond that the feeling of smooth skin as the mouth and toungue trace over the skin. and the fact it is shaven it is so much much much more sensitive it is incredible. now that being said a ***** with hair that is neatly trimmed is wonderful too for very similar reasons it shows that the woman is taking care of herself and wants herself to be seen as taking the time to make sure every part of her is important and wants it to be as sexy as possible for her lover.

Best Answer

I love shaved for a few reasons.

First off hair becomes a barrier to the sensation of touch. If I lightly brush my finger tips across your shaven labia you feel the exquisite sensations. Pubic hair becomes a barrier to this intimacy.

Secondly hair hides the beauty of the female or male form. It's like wearing panties that cannot be removed. I love the look of every curve.of this center of femininity.

Lastly A shaven labia makes giving oral pleasure so much easier. Again the hair becomes a barrier to touch. With a shaved labia I can kiss every inch of you and you will feel each peck. Pubic hair tends to get in the mouth when I try this with a full bush and you simply cannot feel the attention I want to give you with hair.

Best Answer