Seems to me that men like the "teen" lookalike stick thin girls who may have heads like a robbers dog but they seem to ignore the girls who are facially pretty but have normal curvy hips and thighs... WHAT DO MEN WANT? UGLY N SKINNY OR PRETTY N CURVY???
Happymum1313 Happymum1313 26-30, F 17 Answers Jul 25, 2012

"fun cheeky bouyent girls with normal natural curves." That's my preference by a long shot. There's more to a girl that just a skinny body. Fun girls who have curves are the best. It's hard to beat being with someone who makes you laugh and has wonderful curves as well.

Best Answer

Curves are great, never understood this whole "small butt" thing that most men seem to have. I always appreciate a good figure and behind.

Best Answer

The boys want the ugly skinny girls.

The men want the pretty curvy ones.

Best Answer

thanks hun, thats a good answer!

Best Answer

I heard a lot of guys complain that women dont have enough meat on them now days..and these are 20 yr olds. I dont know why women starve themselves to stay skinny, i really dont!

Best Answer

I prefer women, normal natural real women. Sa far as sexy, you have to remember not so long ago Jane Russel was a sex bomb, size 14, Marlyn Monroe size 12, not really skinny.

Best Answer

Men prefer 'women' darlin. =)

Best Answer

You bigot, not mentioning homosexuals! :P

Best Answer

Dropped another one ... damn it. :/

Best Answer

THIS POST IS ABOUT HETRO RELATIONSHIPS.... I AM BI BUT ERIOUSLY, MOVE ON.... THIS POST HASNOTHING TO DO WITH GAYS, BI OS TRANS PPL...., I want to know what men think of girls OK?

Best Answer

THANKS FOR THE SHOUTING. Mos men I know are more concerned with a woman's attitude - say a sense of humor - than what she looks like. But then, I'm jus a man - what would I know?

Best Answer

i wanted men to comment about women... hlpflwthat i think missed the point of my post?

Best Answer

boys like those girls, not men...

and i suppose it depends on the people

and skinny girls can be fun just like curvy girls can be bland..

Best Answer

Not all skinny women have ugly faces, or are boring. Some people can't help their metabolism. And girls with normal natural curves don't necessarily have the best attitudes either. I think advertising agencies and magazines want to trick people into believing the stereotypical rail thin model is the ideal but one could hardly believe that given there are so many more women who are not that thin.

Best Answer

I have a ten YO daughter and i fear the future with her and societies bullshit stance on portraying almost anorexic women as the 'norm' in magazines and on tv... I hope that she understands the reality of weight and size when she is a few years older

Best Answer

Mine are just fine. I had one with bulimic tendencies and is currently dealing with it well; all are athletes and take good care of themselves.

Best Answer

In my experience, they seem to like both. But they also seem to like the ones who are somewhat "refined" or at least, more on the quiet side.

Best Answer

Men, at least the 99% of us (the non alpha-males), have no choice....

Best Answer