Want your honest opinions :-)))
shiningstar0912 shiningstar0912 26-30, F 25 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in EP

A lot of supermodels seem to be picked by woman. What i mean by saying that is the many supermodels have long horse faces. They have big long jaws. Now that is a feature that woman find attractive on men, but it is not a feature that most men find attractive on woman. Most supermodels are very tall. Now woman usually find men who are taller then them more attractive then short guys. But men do not like woman who are tall or taller then them.

Supermodels seem to be what woman think is beautiful and thus attractive. Not what men think is attractive.

Best Answer

Thank you for that answer

Best Answer

I think the old school pin-up girls are ideal curvy and pretty...

Best Answer

I agree with adstars and bgirl1116

Best Answer

Personality is everything to me.

Best Answer

I like that :-)))

Best Answer

I am not lying saying that. Without a good personality that is combatable, there is nothing and nothing is just sallow sex and good looks.

Best Answer

Yeps , bogans of a feather flock together.

Best Answer

I dont like dating thick women what type of conversation would we have

Super models just sit and look pretty

Best Answer

Where are all these men who prefer "thick" women??? I am not meeting any of them??

Best Answer

I think supermodels are mostly liked by women. They're a female ideal, not a male ideal. Pinups are in my opinion more attractive to most men, they're not "fat", but nicely curved, a little meaty in all the right places...

My partner (who is so lean it borders on walking skeleton) says he wouldn't want me to have the same form, he says he likes my buttocks and my boobs too much for that...

Best Answer

Aren't supermodels famously a bit thick?

Best Answer

I can't speak for all men, of course, but I'm a dude who truly appreciates a non-skinny woman who could be in an "Avenue®" or "Lane Bryant®" clothing catalog.

Best Answer

Of course we do. If you'll take notice, all those super models are picked by designers who are gay men. In reality want their models to like like young boys. Take a look at the women in ancient art. They all have substance to them. Those types of women are called 'Rubinsesque.' Because the famous painter Rubins portrayed all his women that way. Look around you. How many women are there with that super model physique, only those that are sick and whiny all the time.

Best Answer

I prefer HEALTHY. with curves.

Best Answer

I believe most men enjoy curves

Best Answer

I usually do.

Best Answer

YES!Always have and always will.Curves are sexy!!

Best Answer

Thick as in stupid? Against a supermodel? Hmmm... difficult choice!

Best Answer

Don't care.

Best Answer

Now by thick do you mean the prize tuna in the chinese worlds fair or stocky?

Best Answer

As long as you don't go overboard, or underboard, then sure, but it's more about personality, then the looks don't matter as much. Otherwise, a little something without going too far (a nice balance of both), is good. Again, this is all subjective, as some guys like toothpicks, some like whales, and the fetishes come in all shapes and sizes...and the world gets a whole lot weirder.

Best Answer