Depends on the man, and depends on the day.

Best Answer

ba<x>sed on personal experience only, I suspect that they like to be left alone to relax for a little while. So, basically, kiss/hug and "how was your day?" and then leave them alone till dinner.

Best Answer

How about you ask the man instead of asking others what he wants.... or read a book on body language.

Best Answer

I already know he likes to be left alone for a while, I was just curious about other peoples opinions :-)

Best Answer

well, in that case.... my husband usually likes to go straight to the bathroom, then change, then take a shot(or three), then sit down and tell me about his day. During the time he is talking, I am not aloud to have the computer opened. He thinks I type about him all the time (shhh dont tell.)

Best Answer

LOL I won't tell ;) hmm.. That sounds like a good way to unwind, my partner and I are newly weds.. But have lived together for 2 years and when he arrives home he likes to get dressed and sometimes have a shower then we have dinner together but I just let him talk when he's ready because I know I hate coming home from work and being bombarded by people! I just needede space to transit from work life to home life...

Best Answer

A few minutes of peace and quiet generally. Not all. I get home around 10 pm usually. i just want to make some thing supper as i'm hungry.<br />
Men should remember though that his woman wants to have him communicate with her. To Connect. So after his 20 to 30 minutes of peace and quiet he should ask her how she's doing etc.

Best Answer

Here's the deal. Men don't want women to "unload" when they walk in the door. Believeit or not they had a hard day too. If you are to say anything make tthem feel appreciated and show some affection. After he has a moment to settle then CONVERSE about what you would like to go over. Try to avoid unloading a punch liist of dos and gripes.

Best Answer

Speaking for myself and my friends, we like to be left alone for at least 20 minutes. The exception is perhaps if it's very positive attention. Like a smile and a drink. Or...other loving acts. Just don't nag him and you should be all right.

Best Answer

I remember that my Dad didn't like to come home from a days work and be immediately peppered with all the days problems.

Best Answer

It depends on the man and the circumstances. Just retired for two weeks but here is my experience.<br />
Normal workdays - I generally like to decompress and so like to be left alone for a short while.<br />
Traveling for work (I had to travel a lot) meant to be in different cultures and usually feeling a little lonely - though not alone, since I enjoyed making friends. So, when I got home I wanted some intimacy and comfort and did not want to be left alone.

Best Answer

Space...attention later. Attention first is like smothering the dude

Best Answer

Depends on the man,I like to talk and give attention too.

Best Answer

I think this questions applies to everyone, women or men.

Best Answer

I think most people want someone to show a genuine interest in them. Fake interest is the worst experience.

Best Answer

leave me alone

Best Answer