I do both depending on my mood but i've been told i look more beautiful without it. What do men think and women do you think you look better with or without makeup?
Crystelle Crystelle 22-25, F 15 Answers Jun 9, 2010

depends the person...some have goodskin, some dnt

Best Answer

pfft I don't need makeup! ^.^

Best Answer

i'll prefer woman without makeup...

Best Answer

Without or very light. I have seen some ladies wearing more makeup than a clown. (Definite turnoff)

Best Answer

Does not matter, unless your wearing 10 la<x>yers of thick cover up and eye shadow.

Best Answer

No make up. Get rid of the "war paint". The most beautiful women I have ever seen (and met) wear no make up. <br />
The comedian Chris Rock explains it best.... "The Visual Lie".

Best Answer

What was that soap commercial years ago, "The Ivory Girl", that's what I like. I don't mind the makeup as long as it doesn't go the clown route, a bit for a nice dressup evening to enhance their beauty when called for is nice.

Best Answer

I don't wear hardly any makeup, but know that some women need it and that's sounding bad i mean they may have blemishes that need covering so they have no choice n=but to wear makeup as long as it's done nicely and not caked on it can look nice.

Best Answer

hmm... i tink guys prefer the makeup... but only wen women can get the balance right and dnt over do it... and not all the time! i think ders sumting special bout lettn ur defences dwn and bein comfortable enuf in front of a guy to let him see the real you... and still know you look damn good :-P

Best Answer