Physically , mentally , emotionally etc.....
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 17 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

I'm much better at it than my wife. When we married, i was three years older than her. I recently overheard her state her age to a new friend. Amazingly, now I'm thirteen years older than she is.

Best Answer

I cherish the procces actually and greet every new gray hair.

Best Answer

Yes, because women spend thousands of dollars to hide the fact that they're aging.

Best Answer

In general, yes.

However, I feel I need to point out the fact that Chuck Norris is 72 years old.

Best Answer

Whoa

Best Answer

...and he looks like crap...lol sorry but true...He should allow his hair to grow out to gray...The red is soooo obvious...

Best Answer

Whoa indeed.

Best Answer

Women are held to more rigid standards in the looks department making a fair comparison sort of impossible.

Best Answer

Lol...In my opinion...I don't believe that men age better then women...I feel that they just haven't had the physical & emotional issues that come from being a woman...Let me see a man give birth...The labor pains alone would have him in tears...How about years of menstruation cramps...Maybe a bit of menopause thrown in for good measure...With a big chunk of post partem depression...Alas....He's looking dam old now...Lmaooooooooooooo...

Best Answer

Women are the ones that say that,mostly.

Best Answer

Some do but others.... no way.

Best Answer

Depends. Everyone is different

Best Answer

Yes for physically.

Best Answer

Some do.......... :)

Best Answer