A new show called "More to Love" is now on FOX. On the show it is the same as a traditional dating reality show except 20 of the girls are plus size. The women are all gorgeous. I was wondering, being a full figured woman myself are there men out there who really take full figured women who carry themselves well seriously. For many years I have watched my skinny girl friends always get dates first, I've always been the bridesmaid but never the bride, and I've always remained in the "Friends zone" with guys. This show was quite inspirational and I was wondering how men feel about us larger women.
Maryella Maryella 22-25, F 19 Answers Jul 31, 2009

I know this man does. Plus sexy has nothing to do with size or looks. It’s a way a women can talk, walk, move, and so on. I have seen women who in the traditional sense would be considered good looking but lack any inclination of sexy. I would take a curvy sexy women over the tradition hot women every time.

Best Answer

I think it depends on the guy. He's not worth it if he can't get past the looks. Guys are very visual. Which is why they stare so much. However, a real man will take the time to get to know the girl and figure out if she's real on the inside. Oddly enough, the pretty, skinny ones have their problems too. In the end, it really is what's on the inside.

Best Answer

well im not a man, but when i met my boyfriend i was a tiny size 6, i always belived i had to b skinny for men to like me, but he soon told me he loved me but hated the fact i was so skinny!! at first i thought he was joking but he wasnt, well im now a healthy size 10 witch doesnt sound massive i no but bin a 6 for so long it took sum getting used to, but all the men i hav met since always coment on how good it is to see sum meat on me and my boyfriend jus loves my new round bum lol!!!! x

Best Answer

Gay men obviously like the boyish figure and its everywhere in fashion. It drives me bananas to see anorexic women in the media. For me its "No Curves, no lurve". "Love is a fat woman" - can't remember who said that...maybe the artist Rubens...look at how he painted women! Love that bootay! Its all about the ("child-bearing?") hips so the reason is evolutionary.

Best Answer

I do, i think women with some flesh to play with is much more in line to be who I would like to have sex with than the sack of bones that our culture puts out there.<br />
The new show 'Drop dead Diva' main character is a plus size woman and very preaty, she is definately a good sex type. <br />
I don't mind smaller women but the plus size it the one to take home.

Best Answer

It all starts with the face for me, then personality & attitude, then body shape.

Best Answer

I think its individual on the guy and some will never except a full figured woman. Thats fine.. But there are men who do and that is the man you need to find. One who loves you for who you are. They can find you sexy. Trust me. <br />
But its not about looks its about who you are. We will all have insecurities but if you let it effect the way you appear to others, you may not be as sexy.. but someone confident<br />
and willing to have fun at no matter what can not only have a man enjoy her. But have him fall in love with her.

Best Answer

more is fat, more is glutonny, more is beautiful and sexy in my eyes :)

Best Answer

I'm a woman so I can't fully answer this question. But it seems like guys from certain cultures prefer full figured women, and are even turned off by thinner girls. I've known guys from Portugal, Haiti, Africa, and Latin America that say they prefer girls "with some meat". In mainstream American culture, girls are taught that they have to be stick-think to be beautiful. However, I've even heard many American boy-next-door types say they wouldn't want a girl that's skin and bones. I guess it just depends on the guy!

Best Answer

I am not attracted to any female who is too thin nor too fat but there sure is a lot of room in the middle to accommodate a wide variety of interesting females.

Best Answer

Despite all the women's magazines and gender neutral society magazines saying that the thin look is preferred ALL 'blind polls' done of men showing them a series of pictures shows that men, in general, prefer women with a more curvaceous figure than not. In the more 'unscientific' based polls of 'most beautiful woman' the top ten are more curvaceous than not. In fact, in the several years that Anna Nicole Smith was in her prime and voted 'world's sexiest woman' by several media outlets she was a size 14 (just like Marilyn Monroe in per prime).

Best Answer

Hope so otherwise I'd be SOL

Best Answer

My man does. Hehe. :D<br />
Seriously though, it depends on the guy. My boyfriend's best friend is insanely skinny (he can't gain weight due to medical issues), and he won't date girls that aren't as skinny as he is.

Best Answer

I know a few guys that absolutely LOVE full figured women. When their wives lose weight, they tell them to pack it back on because to them slim is not as attractive. I think it has to do with body shape though...some women gain weight in the right areas. My bestfriend is shorter than me and weighs 20 lbs more than I do...and yet she appears slimmer. This is bc she is slim in the middle with a slim face. All of the "full figuredness" goes straight to her boobs, butt, hips, and arms.

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

Yes, Nigella Lawson ... phwooar!

Best Answer