emma35 emma35 31-35, F 1347 Answers Jan 8, 2010

I love going down on a woman. The fragrance and taste of a ***** is one of the finest things that I've ever had.

Best Answer

dude i couldn;t said it better if i had said it myself ,its trur 100 %

Best Answer

An Absolute wonderful experience !

Best Answer

agree 100%

Best Answer

agreed!!

Best Answer

i agree 100% nothing like it

Best Answer

Yes, luv the smell!

Best Answer

If it smells like a dead Rat, dont do That.

Best Answer

OMG, The joy of feeling your women enjoy your pleasure as your make out with her ***** and have her *** on your face. The thrill of watching her hips run on auto as she needs to **** your face as you let her feel your passion for your body. Lastly, to have her feel the unconditional love that you give when you are orally giving her body and ***** your complete attention, mmmm. How shall I say it with any more enjoyment that to give her oral pleasure allows a man to feel the passion of his women in a very close and intimate matter as she makes his face very wet with her love.

Best Answer

You are so hot gosh...

Best Answer

YES ! This expresses my thoughts perfectly. i love doing so with her legs open and with her legs around my head like vices with her hands hoding my head. i do not care whether i can breathe or not- it is about her pleasure. Ditto with pleasuring her ***.

Best Answer

WOW !!!!!! Very Hot !!!!

Best Answer

You are hot, Ma'am. Wish i were pleasing you this way !

Best Answer

haven't heard it said like that in a while ,but you are so right

Best Answer

What a wonderful description of the ultimate pleasure a woman can give her man.

Best Answer

you have it down perfectly !! being there when shes completely out of control,, giving is sooo good !!

Best Answer

Wow tht sounds hot

Best Answer

my husband loves oral sex before and after and even if i with someone else in me

Best Answer

Your husband is a wise man!

Best Answer

hhmm wow sexy... does he drink *** of other men dripping out of ur vagina?

Best Answer

you most definitely look like your worth it jan

Best Answer

Lucky guy!

Best Answer

Lucky man ;O)

Best Answer

us too!

Best Answer

Yes it is more exciting than sex it's self to give oral to your wife were some one eles as been.

Best Answer

I agree with your husband. I espically love to clean a woman after someone else uses her!

Best Answer

I would love to lick ***** during and after another man ******* her!

Best Answer

I have tasted her before, after and while another guy was in her. Before is great, after is wonderful and during is incomparable. Love to feel his penis sliding across my tongue and lips as it goes in and out of her.

Best Answer

That would be a dream *** true- any man and woman.

Best Answer

i wish you were my wife. I wish I could be your booty call in fact

Best Answer

your husband is a LUCKY man!

Best Answer

I do the same with my wife

Best Answer

Wow! i would love to do this.

Best Answer

I do also.

Best Answer

me too! my wife will always let me go down after. she asks me too.

Best Answer

I've been really quick after but yet to do it at same time. I would.

Best Answer

I love giving oral to my wife before and after also. When she has had someone elsoe I love teh tse of the two ****.

Best Answer

Can we trade husbands?? Please???? How about for a day?

Best Answer

Can't speak for anyone but me but I'm an oral nut!. I like performing orally on men AND women, I like it more than *******, more than jacking off and more than talking about it -- So yes Yes YES !!!

Best Answer

Can I help?!!!

Best Answer

I second that.

Best Answer

I agree. Just wish my mate was feeling the same way. I found a man will do the job completely and properly.

Best Answer

I agree with you Scooter eating ***** is great and I love it.

Best Answer

I'm in total agreement about liking to perform on men and women. I've been performing oral sex with women since I was in my teens and enjoyed every minute of it. I only recently have discovered the pleasure of sucking a penis and want more!

Best Answer

is gettin a killer hard on my ownself

Best Answer

Mee tooo

Best Answer

I love going down on a woman... It is the greatest part of sex for me, I would rather eat a ***** to multiple ******* than have one of my own...

Best Answer

I absolutely love ***********! We call it desert! I love to give her multiple ******* while stimulating her clitoris and G-spot simultaneously. I always prefer her to ****** first. It's worked to keep us in lust after 27 yrs!

Best Answer

I'm with you on that!

Best Answer

This guy loves giving oral sex to a woman. It is an extremely erotic experience for me to give pleasure in this way and to make her *** using my mouth, lips, tongue!!! It is a real turn on for me, especially if she is shaved smooth :)

Best Answer

I can't agree more. Love to give my woman oral but wish she would shave or wax her *****. I am shaved just to add to the experience of anything I do to her or she would do to me. I just feel things better while shaved.

Best Answer

love smooth..... mmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

I absolutely love it. I love the scent, the flavour and the way ladies fannies look so different, big lips, small lips and I just can`t think of any thing better than large clitorises.I even enjoy what must be the ultimate pleasure for a woman. I also love licking her while she is being ****** by another guy.

Best Answer

I`ve never seen a large clitoris; I have only had sex with 14 different women and none of them had a protruding clitty; i`ve seen photos of some that look like *****, how does it feel screwing a lady with a big one?

Best Answer

FYI... "fanny" in the U.S. is the same as "butt."

Best Answer

Just goes to show how wrong americans can be. In English, a *** is not a homosexual & an *** is a small furry beast of burden reputed to be quite stubborn. I could go on but it will be impossible to cure americans of their awful abuse of our beloved English language.

Best Answer

It's not "your" language. I'm sure there are even differences in vernacular within the U.K., much as there is from region to region in the U.S. Our use of those words is not "wrong," it's just different. RELAX.

Best Answer

I was with a woman with a big **** for a little while. I used to suck on it and give it head like a little ****. Didn't really effect intercourse that I could tell, but she would *** so hard and often that I kept stopping to make sure she was ok. But she said keep going, don't stop! Are women with big clits hornier and enjoy sex more?

Best Answer

The only way I can describe sex with a big clitted woman is FANTASTIC !!! ******* & especially sucking.

Best Answer

Apparently women with large cl*ts have more testosterone. It is scientific fact.

Best Answer

I'm with you on that :)

Best Answer

Quote "I also love licking her while she is being ****** by another guy"
I do too, because it just makes her totally crazy when she ****... : ) ~~~~~

Best Answer

I believe that MOST men don't really care to, but will. I am like most of these other readers, I absolutely LOVE giving a woman ******* orally. This has become such an obsession that I really don't care to have sex unless I can spend some time on the appetiser.

Best Answer

I think you Believe WRONG

Best Answer

men i have been with all claimed they liked it but rarley did it ...

Best Answer

Don't know why the others didn't, but I would..it's the first course of action for foreplay for me..and I don't stop until she has at least two or three *******..Why you might ask..because she swells up nice before I enter her for intercourse and it wil feel wonderful for both when we get there..

Best Answer

Honey you know when a man truly loves licking and sucking you into a creamy explosing

Best Answer

I've known a couple of guys who seemed to underestimate the thrill of going down on a shaved *****. I love it. Nothing like her having an ****** with my tongue inside.

Best Answer

I love to and would for you.

Best Answer

I love licking a woman in conjunction with a good vibrator. In a swinging context, I have learned that there are many women who don't do as good a job of licking as men. Some are hesitant when they first are with a woman. But men can be just as good at licking as a women.

I love a woman to straddle my face as I lay on my back. The feeling of being dominated is wonderful.

I also love a woman laying flat on her back with her legs perched on my shoulders.

And there is nothing like neatly trimmed pubic hair to create intense arousal to lick.

Best Answer

Lets just put it this way -- I was always taught in Sunday School that it is better to give than to receive. I took that lesson to heart. I LOVE giving oral sex more than any other sexual activity, especially when I can see and feel the woman respond to my ministrations.

Best Answer

I personally love the taste, scent, and feel of the females sex. I can't claim that it is all I think about or live for. I think I am pretty selfish in that area since I do love to taste feel and smell how aroused I get her. Nothing sexier that to hear your lady squeal with delight as she ******* from your oral task!!!!

And I can say...I did that ! ok,ok.....it is a big ego boost too. Told you I was selfish

Best Answer

Licking a woman's ***** is one of life's little pleasures. Personally, I find it very arousing. It is actually one activity in which all of your senses are being used. Many ******* taste incredible, feel fantastic, smell wonderful, make such sweet sounds(or she does!), and look absolutely beautiful.

That said, I have been down on a couple of women that I thought dragged their crotches through a barnyard, but for the most part, I love it!

Best Answer

I love doing it to my wife especially first thing in the morning or after she has been for a pee. I quite often ask her not to wipe and to let me do it with my tounge. She tastes lovely

Best Answer

LOL what! a barnyard what ?

Best Answer

we think the stinkier the better for us!! Yummmmmm

Best Answer

OMG...I totally laughed out loud when I read your post...the barnyard comment cracks me up!

Best Answer

I'm still laughing.....I have no idea why that caught me so funny, but it did! I have tears in my eyes... LOL

Best Answer

I love giving my wife oral. Sucking her and licking her makes me a very happy husband. I enjoy it as much as I enjoy regular sex. I could go down on her till she tells me to stop.

Best Answer

what a great husband you are

Best Answer

I love giving oral sex. Wet sloppy slithering over her clitoris then tongueing her as deeply as possible so that my nose gently stimulates her **** at the same time. The deep pleasure of giving giving my partner her first ****** with just my tongue is a very satisfying prelude to round two.

Best Answer

Yes that`s the way to go

Best Answer

For myself, I used to give a women oral sex as often as I could, or was allowed. I have seen far to many women on EP, that I would love to eat. I love the feel of my face, nuzzling in her soft hair. To rub my nose up and down her slit, and to take her to the top of the mountain I guess my answer would be YES!

Best Answer

Yes ,I would rather eat ***** than anything in the world.I love the feel ,the taste ,the smell and crave it 24/7 .If I can't do anything else I would be OK with it if I just get to go down and eat her ***** .I could stay down there forever and only come up for air once in a while .It is so wonderful .A special thanks to all the ladys that let us eat there *****.

Best Answer

no problem lol I hope I marry someone that feels the same way :)

Best Answer

No, thank YOU! I love it...i hope the next man I'm with feels the same way as you do. I like when a man finishes what he started...

Best Answer

I can't believe there are women out there that don't let a man take care of her down there!!!! ;D

Best Answer

Would you marry me? My tounge still works as good as it ever did.

Best Answer

I love giving much more then getting oral sex it's the best.......

The last girl I was with was half my age and she cam 24 times with oral only.....

She said danm I didn't know u old guy's would be that good........ Than she said I was trying to kill her she couldn't walk when we were done.....

I could spend days dinning at the Y. I Think most of the girls that say the don't like it just never had it done the right way. So any of u girls that need a gooddddd longggggggggggggggg *** I'm here.

Best Answer

That's showin' 'em.

Best Answer

Curious, was her name Maureen?

Best Answer

Extremely so

But best to pretend you dont and guilt her into returning some favors

Best Answer

No need to pretend

Best Answer

If you please her enough, no guilt is necessary (she'll be begging to return the favor)

Best Answer

I love oral sex in all its forms...both giving and receiving...with men and women. My wife loves having her ***** licked and sucked. She's very orgasmic and usually **** like a firecracker...especially when I ********** her. When I'm licking her she takes a lot longer to *** (maybe because I enjoy it so much and tend to back off when she gets close to ******* to prolong the experience), but when I do finally take her over the edge it's by far her strongest, most explosive *******.

And then there's sucking ****. I didn't try that until I was in my late 30's, but when I did I discovered that I loved giving other men pleasure as well. This sounds strange (especially considering my strict religious upbringing), but for me sucking **** feels natural and right. The best is when the man isn't in a hurry and just sits back and lets me suck as long as I want.

Best Answer

I let a guy do it to me at a party once over; I`m not gay but i realised that I did not object to sex with him, and he sucked me over a ten yearperiod; i should put this on the confessions site really. He always gave me great satisfaction, I didnt look for sex with other men but I enjoyed his attentions; but I`m afraid I could only offer him a hand job in return, a **** in my mouth just didnt seem right...maybe i was being selfish.

Best Answer

If you're just talking about oral sex, that's oral sex, not "sex."

Best Answer

That's the joy of being bisexual. I was afraid of giving my girlfriend oral but once between her legs the aroma was overpowering and her reaction to my tongue on her **** made it worth doing even if I hadn't liked it. She was reuctant to return the favor but a few years after we were married became quite good about it. Her ****** was always the warm-up to intercourse and one night I felt so much love for her that I licked between her legs after we'd had sex. You have to be gentle but she loves it and can't do enough to give you pleasure. I enjoy taking a man to completion but most men are over with in a few minutes while I can give a woman multiple ******* and lick her for a long time.

Best Answer

I have always loved licking *****, but about the age of 30 I tried licking her after she had sex with someone else. (at a swingers party) I loved it. After that she encouraged me to try sucking a guy.

Best Answer

For me as well, giving oral to a woman or a man is tops on my list

Best Answer

Same here. I wish I had a good buddy I could suck from time to time.

Best Answer

I adore it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can do it for hours - and have done. Just need to support my neck!

Best Answer