allayfig222 allayfig222 70+, F 14 Answers Mar 19, 2013 in Affairs

Feeling guilty about feeling good is stupid. But there are a lot of stupid men who want to "confess" (brag) about it to his wife.

Best Answer

How about feeling guilty for breaking a vow and for deception?

Best Answer

The traditional marriage vows do not require the man to avoid extra sex because he doesn't come home pregnant. Only since feminism has demanded to own and control men have women been demanding ownership. Its still not a moral deception or breaking a vow even if you feminists want a slave instead of a husband.

Best Answer

Some do and some don't. It depends on the situation and the man.

Best Answer

Some men feel guilty and some don't...just like some women feel guilty ad some don't

Best Answer

I haven't had one.

Best Answer

Depends on the man...and the woman he cheated on. Does he love her?

Best Answer

It depends on why they cheated in the first place. If they are pigs who do it just because they can then I doubt they feel much of anything other than entitlement. If however they cheat because they fell in love, trapped in a bad marriage etc then I believe it probably tears them apart inside knowing they are not being true to themselves or their wife.

Best Answer

Yeah I think so, why you think they ended it.

Best Answer

i guess they never regret nor felt guilt about it because when they are doing it they enjoyed it and thinking of it they might not even think of letting it go even though they have not been caught .

Best Answer

I think alot of them do.

Best Answer

Some do, some don't. The one's I know, it costs many in the wallet. Buying the wife a new car, vacation, expensive presents to get in good graces with her. Others, divorce, alimony. Have seen them pay dearly financially. If some do not get caught, no guilt for most.

Best Answer

I would assume that most men have a conscience that nags at them, even if they don't listen to it or give it much weight in their actual decisions.

Best Answer