jestro jestro 26-30, M 18 Answers May 8, 2011

I would *never* consider them to be 'repulsive' in the first instance because the word iteself is a strong word. I cannot think of anything more wonderful than that of the woman who gives up her body to carry a child and to give birth. If this means she carries stretch marks, then why should *anyone* feel these marks to be in any way repulsive? The guy who comes home from war and who carries wounds for those he protected can surely *never* be considered repulsive. The woman who gives up her body to bring a new life into the world should *never* be considered repulsive for her stretch marks. There are lots of thing a woman can do to help to avoid them that no-one even bothered about until recent years. But I do know that no matter what some women do it doesn't preven her having stretch marks.<br />
At the risk of seeming in some way 'wierd', I would say they are a compliment to her *if* there is nothing she either knows or tried that didn't prevent them<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I think that is a very honest response I hate looking at my body. I had a child and havent found a dude that thinks like you when it comes to a woman with stretch marks because of caring another life inside of her...You just made me be thankful kto have my stretch marks and embrace them even more...thank you

Best Answer

It depends on a lot of things<br />
If the man knew the woman before the stretch marks came, he will be more understanding.<br />
If other things in the womans character is pleasing to the man, he can ignore outer problems like stretch marks.<br />
If the man is in a business, or deals with peer pressure from friends where looks are very important and pride is very important, he may not want a woman who is not "perfect."<br />
Most men complain about areas of a womans body -like a big belly or other parts but when they go to sleep, their hands LOVE to rest on that belly and other areas.<br />
And thats the truth!

Best Answer

I actually really like them. They are so sexy on a woman. If they are from carrying your children or from weight gain then that is ok. There nothing sexier than teasing a woman by tracing the stretchmarks on her body. It is so erotic to me. The more a woman has the more fun you can have tracing them. I love you big curvy women out there. So much better than those skinny women. So all you women out there that hate them, there are guys out there that actually lile them. A real man wouldn't judge you. He would accept all of you stretchmarks and all.

Best Answer

i find stretchmarks VERY sexy on a woman. i was fortunate to have an older lover for a time in college; in her 30's with 3 children. Her beautiful tummy was covered with stretchmarks, and i love covering it with kisses. Her breasts had some as well and they very much excited me then and still do, almost 30 years later. Lost track of her many years ago- and wonder what she looks like now.

Best Answer

No I do not that is kind of like asking if hair line going back on a man is a turn off some would be

Best Answer

good point!

Best Answer

I have always loved them. I suppose in moderation. If they covered every inch it could be disfiguring, but you look at a partner for the things you like, we all have things that are not pretty. <br />
First of all stretch marks on a woman's tummy tells me she loved enough to have a child for someone. That is so beautiful. I love tracing them with kisses. My wife had them that circled like up cupped hands around our babies. That was such a turn on. When she gained some weight and her tummy hung down while we were doing doggie, I would lean over and pretend she was pregnant again. I would get so hard and fall over the orgasmic edge when she was ready to be filled. And on breasts, mmmm. Saggy breast are the best, you can take them in your mouth while she is on top. So hot. Small saggy breast oh my!! you can suck the whole thing in your mouth and let her screw your face with them, in and out.

Best Answer

If you ask the same question more than once, I cannot respect you. :P but not really. Minds are much more important.

Best Answer

well when you have a bad connection to the internet i guess people could jump to conclusions

Best Answer

I don't know about others but I love 'em and respect them so much, if an 18 can see their sexy, they must be ;)

Best Answer

ok i have an answer for my ex man you helped put them there

Best Answer

I'm sure some do. But not all of them do.

Best Answer

I couldn't help but break down into tears of sadness because each and every uplifting word I have read was not meant for me<br />
...but written exclusively for women struggling with their stretch marks who at least have the blessed honor of being mommies...I have yet to nurture another life in my womb, donning dark purple-ish/brown marks up and down my tummy, thighs, breasts and arms...chocolate swirls dance about my caramel skin. <br />
I'm 23 and within these short years I've gone through ups and downs with my weight every year...I joke about them before others get the chance to...I loathe myself each time I think about the beautiful two-piece bathing suits I will NEVER wear...I stare at my tummy in the mirror and ask myself "Why?"...I wonder how the hell I will ever feel care-free-throw-caution-to-the-wind sexy with the man that I love...I have nothing to show for these battle scars besides tears, what-ifs and self-hatred...<br />
So...<br />
Are stretch marks still sexy when a woman can only blame herself?...

Best Answer

Stretch marks, no. Saggy breasts, yes.

Best Answer

i think they can be kinda hot

Best Answer

I have stretch marks not due to pregnancy but rapid weight loss and gain my whole life, all on my breast inner and outer thighs, my hips, They never lightened up in color so they are bright red and purple... I complain about them every so often and he just tells me to stop pointing out things that no one sees.. <br />
He is also covered in stretch marks due to the same reasons but his have become that silvery color... When I first met him I noticed them immediately, Not as a bad thing but I found them attractive.. He hates his because they remind him of himself when he was bigger, I find them to be icing on top of the cake.. I love them... <br />
Don't worry about what people think about your stretch marks.... If it bugs them that much they are clearly shallow people and you don't need to surround yourself with someone who is going to be grossed out by nature... <br />
But honestly I don't think guys really notice, we as women, we do, but men most don't even notice and if they do they don't care.

Best Answer