jestro jestro 26-30, M 18 Answers May 8, 2011

I would *never* consider them to be 'repulsive' in the first instance because the word iteself is a strong word. I cannot think of anything more wonderful than that of the woman who gives up her body to carry a child and to give birth. If this means she carries stretch marks, then why should *anyone* feel these marks to be in any way repulsive? The guy who comes home from war and who carries wounds for those he protected can surely *never* be considered repulsive. The woman who gives up her body to bring a new life into the world should *never* be considered repulsive for her stretch marks. There are lots of thing a woman can do to help to avoid them that no-one even bothered about until recent years. But I do know that no matter what some women do it doesn't preven her having stretch marks.<br />
At the risk of seeming in some way 'wierd', I would say they are a compliment to her *if* there is nothing she either knows or tried that didn't prevent them<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I think that is a very honest response I hate looking at my body. I had a child and havent found a dude that thinks like you when it comes to a woman with stretch marks because of caring another life inside of her...You just made me be thankful kto have my stretch marks and embrace them even more...thank you

Best Answer

I actually really like them. They are so sexy on a woman. If they are from carrying your children or from weight gain then that is ok. There nothing sexier than teasing a woman by tracing the stretchmarks on her body. It is so erotic to me. The more a woman has the more fun you can have tracing them. I love you big curvy women out there. So much better than those skinny women. So all you women out there that hate them, there are guys out there that actually lile them. A real man wouldn't judge you. He would accept all of you stretchmarks and all.

Best Answer

i find stretchmarks VERY sexy on a woman. i was fortunate to have an older lover for a time in college; in her 30's with 3 children. Her beautiful tummy was covered with stretchmarks, and i love covering it with kisses. Her breasts had some as well and they very much excited me then and still do, almost 30 years later. Lost track of her many years ago- and wonder what she looks like now.

Best Answer

It depends on a lot of things<br />
If the man knew the woman before the stretch marks came, he will be more understanding.<br />
If other things in the womans character is pleasing to the man, he can ignore outer problems like stretch marks.<br />
If the man is in a business, or deals with peer pressure from friends where looks are very important and pride is very important, he may not want a woman who is not "perfect."<br />
Most men complain about areas of a womans body -like a big belly or other parts but when they go to sleep, their hands LOVE to rest on that belly and other areas.<br />
And thats the truth!

Best Answer

I have always loved them. I suppose in moderation. If they covered every inch it could be disfiguring, but you look at a partner for the things you like, we all have things that are not pretty. <br />
First of all stretch marks on a woman's tummy tells me she loved enough to have a child for someone. That is so beautiful. I love tracing them with kisses. My wife had them that circled like up cupped hands around our babies. That was such a turn on. When she gained some weight and her tummy hung down while we were doing doggie, I would lean over and pretend she was pregnant again. I would get so hard and fall over the orgasmic edge when she was ready to be filled. And on breasts, mmmm. Saggy breast are the best, you can take them in your mouth while she is on top. So hot. Small saggy breast oh my!! you can suck the whole thing in your mouth and let her screw your face with them, in and out.

Best Answer

I wish my husband felt that way about my body. I was thin and toned when I met my husband, we have two children and my body is saggy and full of stretch marks . My husband sleeps with his back toward me every night. I catch him staring and flirting with other woman. I don't know what to do.

Best Answer

Well Mystical. I'll bet it's not your body that is the problem. It's the relationship or he is a cad and cheating on you. My wife has had it rough before I came along. Her deceased husband had a long illness. She is over weight, has severe varicose veins, scoliousis, cellulite so bad it hangs from her arms and thighs. Those things are not that attractive I'm sure you have a prettier body. She can't kneel to do doggie, my absolute favorite position. But I am crazy about her. We can't think of a couple more in love and happy. I love her mind and how she does what she can do for me.
So how is the relationship? Are you working on you or confessing his sins? One of the great challenges is our paradigms. There will always be a few areas where something we find critical is also we disagree with our spouce on. Let's say child discipline. Our natural tendency is to become more intransigent hoping to pull them our way, let's say more strict, and thus to polarize our positions. It doesn't work. It takes great courage to find those points and choose to move to the center, letting them follow our lead. Contention is poison, learn to defuse it.
To change the quality of a damaged relationship follows the law of the harvest. Our spouce already has formed opinions of us, they don't just go away. You have to plant seeds, nourish them with love, and wait a whole growing season. Then we harvest, we harvest what we planted, we harvest it multiplied. That usually takes 6-12 months.
When he notices you working on being the best YOU and trying to be the kind of woman HE wants, THEN ask him what would make you more desirable. He may be afraid to say what's bugging him for fear of your reaction. Listen and ponder. One of the great problems between men and women is our wife doesn't answer our questions. Guys are curious and when you find his questions offensive they go elsewhere, like to the internet. They get thirty perverse ideas shoved in their face that never crossed their mind.
By the way that flirting may be harmless. And if that cute young thing catches his eye, you may be the one he expresses his sexual energy too. Women get all uppity about what they do for their husband. I think wives (and hisbands) should ask themselves threee questions about intimacy: is it moral, is it legal, is it going to hurt me. If the answer to all three is no, get over it and do it. I mean big deal if he wants you to dress like a French Maid. Another thing is woman are terrible at telegraphing their needs. You say he sleeps with his back to you. There is an old addage, nothing turns a man's stomach faster than a pair of bare breasts on his back. Women are embarrassed about the scents, sounds, and tastes of their bodies. Guys are hard wired to love them. Find out the things he loves a respond to it.
Probably TMI. message me if you have questiobody can answer.

Best Answer

No I do not that is kind of like asking if hair line going back on a man is a turn off some would be

Best Answer

good point!

Best Answer

If you ask the same question more than once, I cannot respect you. :P but not really. Minds are much more important.

Best Answer

well when you have a bad connection to the internet i guess people could jump to conclusions

Best Answer

I don't know about others but I love 'em and respect them so much, if an 18 can see their sexy, they must be ;)

Best Answer

ok i have an answer for my ex man you helped put them there

Best Answer

I'm sure some do. But not all of them do.

Best Answer

I couldn't help but break down into tears of sadness because each and every uplifting word I have read was not meant for me<br />
...but written exclusively for women struggling with their stretch marks who at least have the blessed honor of being mommies...I have yet to nurture another life in my womb, donning dark purple-ish/brown marks up and down my tummy, thighs, breasts and arms...chocolate swirls dance about my caramel skin. <br />
I'm 23 and within these short years I've gone through ups and downs with my weight every year...I joke about them before others get the chance to...I loathe myself each time I think about the beautiful two-piece bathing suits I will NEVER wear...I stare at my tummy in the mirror and ask myself "Why?"...I wonder how the hell I will ever feel care-free-throw-caution-to-the-wind sexy with the man that I love...I have nothing to show for these battle scars besides tears, what-ifs and self-hatred...<br />
So...<br />
Are stretch marks still sexy when a woman can only blame herself?...

Best Answer

Stretch marks, no. Saggy breasts, yes.

Best Answer

i think they can be kinda hot

Best Answer

I have stretch marks not due to pregnancy but rapid weight loss and gain my whole life, all on my breast inner and outer thighs, my hips, They never lightened up in color so they are bright red and purple... I complain about them every so often and he just tells me to stop pointing out things that no one sees.. <br />
He is also covered in stretch marks due to the same reasons but his have become that silvery color... When I first met him I noticed them immediately, Not as a bad thing but I found them attractive.. He hates his because they remind him of himself when he was bigger, I find them to be icing on top of the cake.. I love them... <br />
Don't worry about what people think about your stretch marks.... If it bugs them that much they are clearly shallow people and you don't need to surround yourself with someone who is going to be grossed out by nature... <br />
But honestly I don't think guys really notice, we as women, we do, but men most don't even notice and if they do they don't care.

Best Answer